$EALED G.U.N CD UP ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
Not to fuck up any ones hustle if u can sell it do it up, but why the fuck would someone pay $300 For G.U.N.... I think i'll spend my $300 on something more useful ...just open that cd up & burn it for all of us if u a Homeboy que no? So we can all say we got a burned original with the Black case,haha...I dont know i dont think your kids are taking this cd to show & tell in 1st grade just my 14 Cents

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
dude, the Red one was released first. That is referred to as an "OG" version. The non-red one was released shortly after that..........its still legit, just not "OG"
Get it now?

And yes, the OG version has a barcode on the back

Sep 12, 2006
HERE I HAVE MY 3 COPYS OF G.U.N. 2 THAT ARE BLACK AND ONE RED. NONE HAVE BARCODES. I GESS I DONT HAVE THE REAL FIRST PRESS RIGHT? LOOK AT IT EVERYBODY. MY SIDE THING IS TO SALE NORTENO CDS ON EBAY. MY GOLE IS TO GET THE MUSIC OUT THERE TO HOMEBOYS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IM JUST TRYING TO GET NORTE JAMZ IN THE HANDS OF OTHER UP AND COMERS. SO THEY CAN SEE THERES ANOTHER SIDE TO BANG AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD THE NORTE LIFE AND GANG.

Jun 1, 2009
ya mines got the bar code i got it in e.s.s.j. the old hit factory off alum rock and white they had the best norteno cd section i have ever seen all the underground homie cds.

Sep 12, 2006
ya mines got the bar code i got it in e.s.s.j. the old hit factory off alum rock and white they had the best norteno cd section i have ever seen all the underground homie cds.
I GOT MINE IN SALINAS AT THE MALL AT SAM GOODIE. MY RED ONE DOSENT HAVE THE BARCODE. CD ONLY CAME OUT FOR 4 WEEKS THEN GOT PULLED OUT AND BANDED FROM EVERY WHERE.

May 10, 2004
lol @IT$ ON A CD-R AND THAT$ THE WAY THEY WERE MADE. i got both og copies, neither are on a cd-r. the cd dont even match the real cuete. cuetes white with a red N. u can see white lines from whoever scanned the original inserts where they most have been bent or something. and the lines are in the same exact place on the cd-r and the front insert. get outta here with those bullshit cds[/QUO THE ONE YOU GOT WITH THE N ON IT IS A FAKE. IT CAME IN A SLIM CASE RIGHT. YOU WON IT ON EBAY RIGHT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CD ENE! DO YOUR THING AND I WILL DO MINE MIDWEST WANTA BE NORTENO! YOU NEVER BEN ON THE STREETS AND PUT IN WORK IN NORTE CALI WERE THE REAL ENE COME FROM! MIDWEST WHAT!!!! LOL!!!!:siccness:
lol this dude gettin all butthurt. lol yea i got a fake cuete even tho its pressed up and not some bullshit cdr. im from stocktone homie been put in work so watch ur mouth and speak on what u know. same could be same about u? ur in tx aint u?heres what the REAL cuete cd looks like

Sep 12, 2006
lol this dude gettin all butthurt. lol yea i got a fake cuete even tho its pressed up and not some bullshit cdr. im from stocktone homie been put in work so watch ur mouth and speak on what u know. same could be same about u? ur in tx aint u?heres what the REAL cuete cd looks like

NO BRO IM IN SALAS ON THE NORTH SIDE IN SANTA RITA! I GO BACK AND FORTH TO TX. THATS WHY I PUT SALINAS CA,VICTORIA TX. MY WORK TAKES ME THERE AND ME AND SOME OTHER ENE'S FROM CALI ARE PUTTING DOWN SOME ENE'S OVER THERE AND MAKEING A NAME AND GANG IN TX. SPREADING THE GANG IN TX. MAKEING MOVES!:siccness: IM 33 YEARS OLD AND STILL BANGING. ITS SALAS LIFE THAT KEEPS ME ON MY TOES. REAL TALK!:siccness: DOES YOUR BLACK ONE HAVE BARCODE?

May 8, 2008
I'm pretty sure that "Down By The Bowl" you posted is fake..seeing that it was made on a cd-r, different cover.

But if it makes you feel better, it's real. Glad I got my copy when Angel @ Street Beats was handing em out.

Edit: Unless they were re-pressed...?

Sep 12, 2006
I'm pretty sure that "Down By The Bowl" you posted is fake..seeing that it was made on a cd-r, different cover.

But if it makes you feel better, it's real. Glad I got my copy when Angel @ Street Beats was handing em out.

Edit: Unless they were re-pressed...?
I GOT SOME FROM STREET BEAT TOO BUT THEY WERE IN A SLIM CASE AND THE COVER HAD BLOODY MOUNTAINS THAT SAID DOWN BY THE BOWL RIGHT. THE ONE I HAVE CAME OUT A LONG TIME AGO. THE ONE STREET BEATS HAD NO TRACK LISTINGS. THE ONE YOU GOT LOOKS LIKE THIS PIC RIGHT. LOOK. I HAVE THEM ALL. I CANT BELIVE THERE ARE SO MANY HATERS OUT THERE. ASK LIL TECK TO SEE IF ITS REAL. THEN YOU WILL SEE.

Sep 12, 2006
I GOT FAMILY OUT IN TYLER,TX HAVENT BEEN THERE IN A GOOD WHILE..
I KNOW THE SPOT BRO. I GOT FAMILIA IN AUSTIN AND H-TOWN. IS THERE ANY HOMEBOYS OUT THERE IN TYLER? IF YOU COME TO TX HIT ME UP TO SEE IF IM IN SALAS OR TX. ALLWAYS GOING BACK AND FORTH. I SALE CDS AT THE LOWRIDER CAR SHOWS TOO AND PUT MY SHOW CAR IN THE SHOWS TO. I ALLWAYS POSTED UP WITH MY HOMEBOYS THERE. HERE IS SOME PIC'S OF MY CAR

May 8, 2008
I GOT SOME FROM STREET BEAT TOO BUT THEY WERE IN A SLIM CASE AND THE COVER HAD BLOODY MOUNTAINS THAT SAID DOWN BY THE BOWL RIGHT. THE ONE I HAVE CAME OUT A LONG TIME AGO. THE ONE STREET BEATS HAD NO TRACK LISTINGS. THE ONE YOU GOT LOOKS LIKE THIS PIC RIGHT. LOOK. I HAVE THEM ALL. I CANT BELIVE THERE ARE SO MANY HATERS OUT THERE. ASK LIL TECK TO SEE IF ITS REAL. THEN YOU WILL SEE.
Yeah, that's the one. If the one you have is repressed, then it's w/e.. No hate lol, its just funny how you claimed the first CDs you posted were OG versions. I have no clue if they are, but from other people said, they're not(just repressed). If you get em for the asking price, then shit, that's great. I just wouldn't be claiming they're "OG"

Nice car, btw..

Feb 1, 2009
HERE I HAVE MY 3 COPYS OF G.U.N. 2 THAT ARE BLACK AND ONE RED. NONE HAVE BARCODES. I GESS I DONT HAVE THE REAL FIRST PRESS RIGHT? LOOK AT IT EVERYBODY. MY SIDE THING IS TO SALE NORTENO CDS ON EBAY. MY GOLE IS TO GET THE MUSIC OUT THERE TO HOMEBOYS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IM JUST TRYING TO GET NORTE JAMZ IN THE HANDS OF OTHER UP AND COMERS. SO THEY CAN SEE THERES ANOTHER SIDE TO BANG AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD THE NORTE LIFE AND GANG.
If im not mistaken what you have there is the O.G press (NO BAR CODE)then came the re-print in red case with the red border & bar code then came other press which were in the black case.

And the cuete with the red N on it is the OG press then came the second wave with a Black N on it!!

May 1, 2002
that place was 50/50, they sold bootlegs and some OGs...Danny then had his shop at the Berryessa Flea Market for awhile....then *ghost

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
HERE IS SOME NEW POST ON MY E-BAY. REAL SHIT! LET SEE HOW MANY SAY THERE NOT REAL! LOL:knockout:
My Master of Puppets looks way different from yours. And i got mine directly from Puppz, So i dont doubt any of your cds, i just wish they didnt press them up so many different ways.

Much love bro for spreadin the word across state lines,

And thats one dope ass ranfla you got bro.