$EALED G.U.N CD UP ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2006
:siccness:I GOT A $EALED GENERATIONS OF UNITED NORTENO$ CD UP ON EBAY TO ANY BODY LOOKING 4 ONE. AL$O WILL BE LI$TING A REAL CUETE G.U.N 2 CD CALLED NORTHERN WARRIOR$ TONIGHT THAT IS THE REAL DEAL NOT BOOTLEG. AL$O YUNG PUPPZ OUT OF $ALINA$ CALLED MA$TER OF PUPPET$ VOL.2 $EALED.:siccness:

Sep 12, 2006
THATS NOT STEEP BRO. I $EEN ONE ON AMOZON THAT WAS $EALED THAT WENT 4 $700.00. IT$ NOT THERE ANYMORE. YOU DON'T FIND $EALED ONES AT ALL. IT$ NOT A RE-RELEASE! FIR$T PRESS. THEY CAME IN RED AND BLACK CA$E. THEY NEVER MADE A RE-RELEASE ON THI$ IT WA$ BAND. THI$ CD WAS ONLY OUT 4 A LITTLE TIME. IT'S ALMOST 14 YEARS OLD WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN SALINAS AT THE MALL AT SAM GOODIE.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
THATS NOT STEEP BRO. I $EEN ONE ON AMOZON THAT WAS $EALED THAT WENT 4 $700.00. IT$ NOT THERE ANYMORE. YOU DON'T FIND $EALED ONES AT ALL. IT$ NOT A RE-RELEASE! FIR$T PRESS. THEY CAME IN RED AND BLACK CA$E. THEY NEVER MADE A RE-RELEASE ON THI$ IT WA$ BAND. THI$ CD WAS ONLY OUT 4 A LITTLE TIME. IT'S ALMOST 14 YEARS OLD WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN SALINAS AT THE MALL AT SAM GOODIE.
the black one doesnt have a bar code, the red one does. The red version is widely regarded as being the "OG" version.

Sep 12, 2006
IT DOES NOT MATTER BRO. ITS THE FIRST PRESS AND I KNOW WHEN I BOUGHT IT IN 98. THERE IS NO RE-RELEASE ON THIS CD. THEY CAME IN RED AND BLACK! DID YOU MAKE THE CD OR WHAT! IT'S SEALED AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP. DO YOU GOT A SEALED ONE. I DON'T THINK SO! THERE IS NOT THAT MANY SEALED ONES OUT THERE BRO. REAL TALK ENE!

May 1, 2002
if i remember correctly, that red OG GUN was on Ebay not that long ago right? If so it went for lower then what i anticipated...less than $100...$299 will just sit there

Sep 12, 2006
i know, thats how i knew that the one this guy is selling isnt "OG", lol
HAY BRO JUST STOP HATEING ON THAT G.U.N CD! I DONT REALY GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK! ITS SEALED AND NOT OPEN AND NEVER PLAYED. IT STILL GOTS THE SAME CD AND ART WORK. NO BARCODE AND ITS NOT RED. CRY BABIES THESE DAYS! LOL!!!!:cheeky: WHO REALY CARES IF ITS THE RED COPY OR THE BLACK ONE. BARCODE OR NOT ITS THE MOST LOOKED 4 NORTENO CD OUT THERE. I CAN PAINT IT RED WITH A BARCODE IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. LOL BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lick:

May 10, 2004
lol @IT$ ON A CD-R AND THAT$ THE WAY THEY WERE MADE. i got both og copies, neither are on a cd-r. the cd dont even match the real cuete. cuetes white with a red N. u can see white lines from whoever scanned the original inserts where they most have been bent or something. and the lines are in the same exact place on the cd-r and the front insert. get outta here with those bullshit cds

Apr 14, 2004
lol at saying they are OG and bought in 98. gun is a legit repress and cuete is an all out fake. u shud of atleast known how the actually cd looks like, it would of wasted u less ink! lol. u prob bought all those cds the same time u bought those lil raider and nsanity cds at the pulga.

Sep 12, 2006
lol @IT$ ON A CD-R AND THAT$ THE WAY THEY WERE MADE. i got both og copies, neither are on a cd-r. the cd dont even match the real cuete. cuetes white with a red N. u can see white lines from whoever scanned the original inserts where they most have been bent or something. and the lines are in the same exact place on the cd-r and the front insert. get outta here with those bullshit cds[/QUO THE ONE YOU GOT WITH THE N ON IT IS A FAKE. IT CAME IN A SLIM CASE RIGHT. YOU WON IT ON EBAY RIGHT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CD ENE! DO YOUR THING AND I WILL DO MINE MIDWEST WANTA BE NORTENO! YOU NEVER BEN ON THE STREETS AND PUT IN WORK IN NORTE CALI WERE THE REAL ENE COME FROM! MIDWEST WHAT!!!! LOL!!!!:siccness:

Sep 12, 2006
OK. JUST PULLED OUT MY OLD COPY WITH THE RED BORDER. LOOKING ON THE BACK AND IT DON'T EVEN HAVE A BARCODE ON IT. EVERYBODY LOOK AT THE BACK OF YOUR G.U.N CD. DOES IT HAVE A BARCODE ON IT. I HAVE 3 G.U.N CDS OF MY OWN. NONE OF THEM HAVE BARCODES!