e40- for the old school folks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
Hard hard question mayne... I'd go with

$999,999 + $1 = A Meal Ticket

Mentions for...

Drinking Club
H.I. Double L
Broccoli
Outsmart The Po Po's
Do What You Know Good

I been with 40 albums since the get go, but I can honestly say for a three album period from Element of Surprise, through Charlie Hustle to Loyalty & Betrayal, I was fuckin addicted to E-40, played them track to track day after day, never got tired of it, I needed that hit of his music like a coke fiend.

Dec 9, 2005
I remember buying the maxi single 'One Luv' on cassette back in 6th grade...that was my joint !

'Hope I don't Go Back' is still one of my favorites too..

Nov 5, 2004
Wow...if I was to pick, I guess it'd be Sprinkle Me. Or One Luv.

Really though it'd have to be on an album-for-album basis. He has too many classics.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
2001n4ever said:
I think Element Of Surprise showed a good transition from old school mobb to the new sound that was growing at the time.....any track from that CD would be my fav.
so true homie.....that album was slept on by so many..it had GOOD featues
that album got me hooked on e-40. i had heard in a major way and i like that alum but Element of Surprise is a masterpiece IMO! (if he went back to that formula wit Ghetto Report Card he would of satisfied so many of his oldschool fans along wit da hyphy crowd, but i still like Ghetto Report, REGARDLESS)

as for my fav. songs:
Dump Bust Blast
Brocoli(i push replay all da time for this track)
hope i don't go back(song is addicting)
Behind Gates(one of e40s' best collabos wit Ice Cube)
Bring The Yellow Tape
Dusted & Disgusted
Trump Change
Zoom(one of 40s' deepest songs)
my hoodlums & my thugz(WestSide Connection & 40 came sicc on da track)
1 luv
hurricane
record haters
million dollar spot