E-40 on direct effect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
im saying tho, if you not feeling this shit then why fucking bother and post in the thread? jus disregard it and carry on wit your business..

Dec 11, 2005
RawLyrixx said:
if you're not feelin 40 then cool, it doesnt make anyone else look bad when you hit the thread up 3 times to point out dumb shit like that.
exactly my point..e-40 was sayin' dumb shit..that nobody in the right mind would think is tight..for music to be on MTV means its wack...if it was tight it wouldnt be on MTV...hahaha..nuff said..

Oct 19, 2002
KillaCityMizery said:
exactly my point..e-40 was sayin' dumb shit..that nobody in the right mind would think is tight..for music to be on MTV means its wack...if it was tight it wouldnt be on MTV...hahaha..nuff said..
lol this logic is obviously ingenious, i get it you're just here to rile up some shit, no one's that ignorant.

Dec 11, 2005
RawLyrixx said:
lol this logic is obviously ingenious, i get it you're just here to rile up some shit, no one's that ignorant.
heres some advice for the bay GIVE IT UP!!!!!98% of bay rap is wack and its even more pathetic cause you keep on trying...no matter if your on MTV your still wack and e40 just proved that...

Jan 1, 2006
KillaCityMizery said:
that line is horrible..its cool that the bay is doin' their thang and all but I cant see anybody actually thinkin' thats talent..im a huge fan of e40 but anybody that likes that line is an idiot..
stop hatin, or tryna get ya posts up or sumthin. what ever your doin jus stop!
this wa a big moment for niggaz like me who been waitin for this moment since '95 the bay on mtv ya bitch!!