E-40 on direct effect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
i jus saw n it was hella funny...40 was sayin hella bay slang n lala was hella confused i was hella weak...but ohta den dat 40 rep da bay 2 da fullest...much luv fo 40...now ppl we need 2 vote

Apr 5, 2005
fuck! shit! dammit!!!!!! I blame it on my sister!!! she made me drive her around. We were at target for way too long!! Damn even my sister's friend texted me and told me that a "bay boy" was on TV. She doesnt know about bay shit but i told her i only get down to bay slaps when im in the club!!!! i hope he's still on for the last 10 mins. I was hoping to catch the show after finding out last night about it! i hope there will be a re-run tomorrow

Sep 11, 2005
for people without dish its 7pm......but for reals tho u could hella tell 40 was nervous as fuck.....the had weak ass Whoo Kid on there too....40 got hella luv for the whole bay an northern caliSkrillya.....thats wats cool that he speaks on it for everyone...he dont jus rep for u bay doods.. he hella talks aboiut northern califoolya an how we're real good out here....damn tho 40 was dropping hella words on Lala an she hella jus gave teh fakest laughs an tried to drop her Harlem talk but fonzerelli shut it down....

Aug 23, 2005
cant be mad at whookid, he pays mad homage to the bay area... he always wanted to do this bay bidness mixtape but knew that he had to bring up someone from the bay to hold him down to do it. that in my eyes is respect for the region. he shouted me out and made sure people knew his reasoning. i think thats big for us in general... cant be mad, hes not game theiving. plus he has 40s vouche.