Dubee - Bitch (PSD diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Anybody still defending him from here on out is the police themselves! Go live on Denial road cuz even if you got slapped upside the head with proof you still would claim "say it ain't so"..... Cuzz Cuzz is Fuzz Fuzz. Period end of Discussion.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Anybody still defending him from here on out is the police themselves! Go live on Denial road cuz even if you got slapped upside the head with proof you still would claim "say it ain't so"..... Cuzz Cuzz is Fuzz Fuzz. Period end of Discussion.
What about the paperwork on Diggs himself that said he was the one that snitched on Miami. Bringin PSD up in this is a good way to clear his name and keep people distracted and Diggs got out some charges really easy the past few times he got in trouble.

Or the rumors that Diggs was jelous at Dre because Dre dodnt really fuck with him and had him set up so he could take his place.

I know these are all just rumors but it wouldnt suprise me if these are true. There is a lot more going on than we know.

Feb 18, 2011
What about the paperwork on Diggs himself that said he was the one that snitched on Miami. Bringin PSD up in this is a good way to clear his name and keep people distracted and Diggs got out some charges really easy the past few times he got in trouble.

Or the rumors that Diggs was jelous at Dre because Dre dodnt really fuck with him and had him set up so he could take his place.

I know these are all just rumors but it wouldnt suprise me if these are true. There is a lot more going on than we know.

LMAOOOOOOO. That "paperwork" on Diggs was beyond belief bad attempt at essentially counterfeiting legal papers. If I remember correctly, the "Confidential" stamp it had on the first page, was spelled wrong. Plus a few other spelling & grammar errors that are highly unlikely to get past any court reporter/secretary.

The formatting of the PW looked nothin like any other PW I've recieved in my discover packs from different cases through the years. All mine looked almost identical to the PW Dubee talks about that Diggs posted.

It all comes down to takin these rappers off a pedestal that fans put em on & realize you don't really know them or their real life character just because you've heard/like their music. I would actually expect someone who tells stories for a living to be the first one to talk in a case. They talk good enough for people to buy it in a song/album, so They think they can talk their way out of the interrogation room but in almost every case they just talk themselves deeper into a hole because once you give a statement, you're locked into that lie & keepin your story air tight with detectives who's whole job is to poke holes in stories, is not as easy as people make it seem. The overwhelming majority can't lie that good or take the thought of spendin football numbers in a cage, even tho they knew the consequences when they wanted to jump in the game, so they turn Fuzz Fuzz.

The funniest part is, it's takes absolutely ZERO THOUGHT OR EFFORT, to just keep your mouth SHUT. Just say the 4 magic words:

"I Want My Lawyer"

Your attorney will love you for keepin your mouth shut, it makes his job 100x easier when there's no statement for the DA to pick apart piece by piece at trial.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LMAOOOOOOO. That "paperwork" on Diggs was beyond belief bad attempt at essentially counterfeiting legal papers. If I remember correctly, the "Confidential" stamp it had on the first page, was spelled wrong. Plus a few other spelling & grammar errors that are highly unlikely to get past any court reporter/secretary.

The formatting of the PW looked nothin like any other PW I've recieved in my discover packs from different cases through the years. All mine looked almost identical to the PW Dubee talks about that Diggs posted.

It all comes down to takin these rappers off a pedestal that fans put em on & realize you don't really know them or their real life character just because you've heard/like their music. I would actually expect someone who tells stories for a living to be the first one to talk in a case. They talk good enough for people to buy it in a song/album, so They think they can talk their way out of the interrogation room but in almost every case they just talk themselves deeper into a hole because once you give a statement, you're locked into that lie & keepin your story air tight with detectives who's whole job is to poke holes in stories, is not as easy as people make it seem. The overwhelming majority can't lie that good or take the thought of spendin football numbers in a cage, even tho they knew the consequences when they wanted to jump in the game, so they turn Fuzz Fuzz.

The funniest part is, it's takes absolutely ZERO THOUGHT OR EFFORT, to just keep your mouth SHUT. Just say the 4 magic words:

"I Want My Lawyer"

Your attorney will love you for keepin your mouth shut, it makes his job 100x easier when there's no statement for the DA to pick apart piece by piece at trial.
it's funny to me... because of the nature of a lot of rap music today, the average square would think that rap and street shit go hand in hand... but fuck no it doesn't. rapping requires you to talk... and street shit requires to close your damn mouth closed

::

Aug 17, 2002

"I Want My Lawyer"

I think they get em with the "tell the truth now and we will be lenient, or else"