Dubee - Bitch (PSD diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2011
The paper work is his discovery, so dubee is well informed.
When a homie of mine got snitched on they showed him the paperwork that he was being told on, never! ever! did they show him the names of the snitches so how is it that dubee kno it's him for sure. If they showed the names amagine how many people would get delt wit. they don't disclose that info. Unless there gonna go to witness protection, but hey every case is different. the reason y I put my two cents is cuz I don't care for either side Ill bump both their music as long as it's a slaper!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
When a homie of mine got snitched on they showed him the paperwork that he was being told on, never! ever! did they show him the names of the snitches so how is it that dubee kno it's him for sure. If they showed the names amagine how many people would get delt wit. they don't disclose that info. Unless there gonna go to witness protection, but hey every case is different. the reason y I put my two cents is cuz I don't care for either side Ill bump both their music as long as it's a slaper!
The dates and matching criminal history sunk psd.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Bru..if u and ur homeboy go in car together to bust a knock on october 26th and sell to whoever...and than 3 months later u get hit and locked up, u read ur paper work and its says on October 26th u and informant "A" went to sell drugs to person "B" it pretty obvious to YOU who is snitching...cmon bruh denial is not gona discredit the people who really know.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
When my boy got charged with some shit, the paperwork his lawyer got him, had everybody's statements.

All 4 people involved had their name and info on the top of the page and their entire statement below. So he knew exactly who snitched and exactly what they said.

Not sure if that paperwork was meant for only the lawyers eyes or what, but that's why I'm assuming they had to know in the whole dubee case.

Mar 25, 2005
When my boy got charged with some shit, the paperwork his lawyer got him, had everybody's statements.

All 4 people involved had their name and info on the top of the page and their entire statement below. So he knew exactly who snitched and exactly what they said.

Not sure if that paperwork was meant for only the lawyers eyes or what, but that's why I'm assuming they had to know in the whole dubee case.
DID YOU SEE IT?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Questionable paperwork with no names listed.
Not in the least breh

I read it with optimism, & it was clear & plain as day what the deal.

I know you aint brand new dawgg, re-read that shit, there aint a single doubt in my mind after reading & I initially didnt wanna believe it.

But when it's in black & white you got no choice.

for the people saying "SO & SO'S NAME IS NOT ON THERE" I gotta ask yall if you've ever been a defendant... if you've ever had to read case paperwork & understand it?

If you have, it really should be no question to you either.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Yea he showed me the paperwork for the hell of it when I was chillin At his place a few weeks after the whole thing. It clearly had people's names. It had the names of people that were "told on" and every little detail.

Not that I care if psd snitched or not because it ain't nothin to do with me, but If these guys are gonna pull a snitch card they better have proof to show for it. It takes more than words in a song or gossip in the community. If the name and statements ain't in black and white, i dont believe it.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Not in the least breh

I read it with optimism, & it was clear & plain as day what the deal.

I know you aint brand new dawgg, re-read that shit, there aint a single doubt in my mind after reading & I initially didnt wanna believe it.

But when it's in black & white you got no choice.

for the people saying "SO & SO'S NAME IS NOT ON THERE" I gotta ask yall if you've ever been a defendant... if you've ever had to read case paperwork & understand it?

If you have, it really should be no question to you either.
I just skimmed thru it because I didn't feel like reading at that time. I'll take a second look at it though If someone cares to post it.

I'm definitely not brand newie and I've been In court but my case also wasn't as serious as dubee and all these drug cases with thousands of pills or bricks of yay. So maybe they use informant instead of names. But my paperwork had the name of the dude since it was only us 2 involved.

Jul 12, 2002
Serious question for you guys:
Do you guys think that Dubee and all them would be doing less time or no time if PSD had not snitched? After all those Thizz guys got arrested, the affidavit that I read made it sound like those guys were all straight dumbasses about how they ran the operation. Sounded like the feds were already on to them prior to PSD getting arrested and there was boatloads of evidence even if he had not cooperated.

In no way am I excusing what PSD did, I'm just saying I think not much would be different if he had not snitched.

Aug 17, 2002
Serious question for you guys:
Do you guys think that Dubee and all them would be doing less time or no time if PSD had not snitched? After all those Thizz guys got arrested, the affidavit that I read made it sound like those guys were all straight dumbasses about how they ran the operation. Sounded like the feds were already on to them prior to PSD getting arrested and there was boatloads of evidence even if he had not cooperated.

In no way am I excusing what PSD did, I'm just saying I think not much would be different if he had not snitched.
If you put it that way then no it wouldn't have made a difference but even in your scenario psd squealed to lessen his own legal issues and then made a rocky balboa video to lie about it. I did not want to believe it at first but it's obvious now.

Aug 17, 2002
I wonder if dre was still around would he have been caught with his hands in the cookie jar as well
There's always the possibility you have to look at this type of thing as the more dirt you do tthe more possible it is to get caught. It seems like a lot of those guys got heavier into the actual thiz when they realized their thiz music didn't have a good long term outlook.

From what I've read and heard, Dre was concentrating on music more and was gradually stopping the dirt

Sep 5, 2013
Thizz just got sloppy and had too many hands involved in business. PSD obviously snitched, Miami's wrecklessness really screwed things up too. You should be more careful when you make music endorsing drug use throwing big concert parties along the whole coast and pushin dope on the low. Of course the Feds will be watching. One thing thizz needs to do is try harder to recruit outside their neighborhood. Just cause your from the crest don't mean you can rap! 99% sound local like Q from Juice. Popular within a block radius