drought season...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Berner keep doing what you doing cuzzin.....

you only live once, and if you have the ability to do what alot of these other cats cant.....keep doing it and just flood this bitch with everything you have! while you can!

get known and that money will come!

Dec 4, 2004
Berner you have a good ear for music cause you like alot of the cats here on Sicc who grew up off the same music...except you actually have the money and opportunity to reach out and make the music people still wanna hear happen. while im not really a fan of your raps i hear you improving and i cant hate on what your doing....there alot of rappers with more talent than you that are jus sitting around doing nothing with their careers, if alot of em had the drive u do theyd be doing alot better

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Berner you have a good ear for music cause you like alot of the cats here on Sicc who grew up off the same music...except you actually have the money and opportunity to reach out and make the music people still wanna hear happen. while im not really a fan of your raps i hear you improving and i cant hate on what your doing....there alot of rappers with more talent than you that are jus sitting around doing nothing with their careers, if alot of em had the drive u do theyd be doing alot better
good shit, i just want the bay to shine, the shit i went and did in texas was big and im gona keep on pushing