drought season...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
is anyone honestly feelin berner i feel like 90% of the time he sounds too loaded to spit and the verses almost monotone? Anyone see that video on his myspace? would have the jack have fucked wit him if he didnt work at the cannabis club in SF or if he hadnt shot him a zip free and clear. I wanna know what yall think.

Dec 19, 2005
is anyone honestly feelin berner i feel like 90% of the time he sounds too loaded to spit and the verses almost monotone? Anyone see that video on his myspace? would have the jack have fucked wit him if he didnt work at the cannabis club in SF or if he hadnt shot him a zip free and clear. I wanna know what yall think.

yup

Feb 19, 2008
LOL but ur prolly right

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
i never said i was the best rapper, u either like my shit or u hate it, but i am great at putting good music together, the right artist on the right beats, anyone who got that track money and pack money could tell u that, as far as drought season, the album is so fucking dope, even if u hate the way i rap u will love it. ANOTHER THANG, THE ONLY REASON I MAKE MUSIC IS FOR MYSELF! if people like it thats great if not thats fine, if u dont like the way i rap dont grab the album, but any real jacka fan that has heard anything off the album no the shit is dope, thanks for all the feedback

Nov 20, 2005
i never said i was the best rapper, u either like my shit or u hate it, but i am great at putting good music together, the right artist on the right beats, anyone who got that track money and pack money could tell u that, as far as drought season, the album is so fucking dope, even if u hate the way i rap u will love it. ANOTHER THANG, THE ONLY REASON I MAKE MUSIC IS FOR MYSELF! if people like it thats great if not thats fine, if u dont like the way i rap dont grab the album, but any real jacka fan that has heard anything off the album no the shit is dope, thanks for all the feedback
you just made absolutely no sense man.

~k.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
you just made absolutely no sense man.

~k.
TO WORD IT BETTER I HAVE OTHER INCOME, MUSIC IS SOMETHING I LOVE TO DO, JUST GOT BALDHEAD RICK ON THE DOPEST TRACK, WHEN I SAID I MAKE MUSIC FOR MYSELF I DIDN'T MEAN JUST FOR ME, I JUST DO WHAT I WANT, NOT EVERYBODY IS GONA LIKE MY MUSIC AND THATS NORMAL, MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE THAT VOICES THERE OPINION, THE NEGATIVE CAN ONLY MOTIVATE ME TO BE BETTER. I WILL SAY THIS, THE DROUGHT SEASON ALBUM IS GONA BE A CLASSIC, ROB LO, COZMO, GENNESSE ALL THE GREATS ON PRODUCTION AND GREAT FEAT. TO GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JACKA COMES SO DOPE ON EVERY TRACK AND MADE ME STEP MY SHIT UP TO, SO IF U DIDN'T LIKE MY SHIT BEFORE U MIKE LIKE WHAT U HERE ON HERE, MUCH LOVE

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
ok that make sense. thanks for clearing that up.

~k.
THATS WHY I CONTINUE TO GET ON THE SICC, I LIKE THE HONEST FEEDBACK, AFTER ALL THAT STUFF THAT WENT DOWN PEOPLE THAT HATED ON ME CAME BACK AND GAVE ME PROPS, EVERY TIME I MAKE A DOPE ASS TRACK WITH SOMEONE I PUT IT HERE FIRST, AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM A FAN OF MUSIC AND LOVE TO HERE WHAT MY FOLKS ON HERE THINK, CHECK OUT THAT BALDHEAD RICK TRACK, TIGHT ASS VERSE

Jun 17, 2006
www.myspace.com
yall can say wat yall about bern but he fuckin wit all da rite people his flow may not be da greatest but u gotta respect his grind.....drought season looks like its gonna b dope ass fuck but i don know about dat up in smoke wit haji his raps r funny n yo flow is hella slow so i don think yall go 2gether

Jul 20, 2002
THATS WHY I CONTINUE TO GET ON THE SICC, I LIKE THE HONEST FEEDBACK, AFTER ALL THAT STUFF THAT WENT DOWN PEOPLE THAT HATED ON ME CAME BACK AND GAVE ME PROPS, EVERY TIME I MAKE A DOPE ASS TRACK WITH SOMEONE I PUT IT HERE FIRST, AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM A FAN OF MUSIC AND LOVE TO HERE WHAT MY FOLKS ON HERE THINK, CHECK OUT THAT BALDHEAD RICK TRACK, TIGHT ASS VERSE
One thing is for sure, your hustle is something to respect however having tight emcees on your project does not make it an instant classic or even good for that matter. It makes you a good business man though. If giving away free weed makes people fuck with you then shit some people need a gimmick to reel them in at first. You don't love to hear what folks on here think honestly because everytime someone gives you a bit of negative feedback your reaction is that you're not a rapper and you make music for yourself which is not true. You make music for myspace because that is the place you post up your music for listening-only. Your shit cannot be downloaded at all it's all about the money for buying it. My opinion is that you should really focus on furthering your own solo stuff and not be primarily known as the guy that has to be on a track with a big name it's kind of attention-whorish. I'm not dissing you I'm, just stating an opinion.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
One thing is for sure, your hustle is something to respect however having tight emcees on your project does not make it an instant classic or even good for that matter. It makes you a good business man though. If giving away free weed makes people fuck with you then shit some people need a gimmick to reel them in at first. You don't love to hear what folks on here think honestly because everytime someone gives you a bit of negative feedback your reaction is that you're not a rapper and you make music for yourself which is not true. You make music for myspace because that is the place you post up your music for listening-only. Your shit cannot be downloaded at all it's all about the money for buying it. My opinion is that you should really focus on furthering your own solo stuff and not be primarily known as the guy that has to be on a track with a big name it's kind of attention-whorish. I'm not dissing you I'm, just stating an opinion.
right on, i plan on putting out other projects on my label, so im glad u respect the grind sav, my goal for 09, a fed x solo, and a baldhead rick solo