do any 916 rappers have potential to get signed and go mainstream??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2005
I would like to see a Sac artist reallly get a deal, and make something happen for real, and actually make some real money, but it seems everybody is stuck on that Horrorcore shit, can anybody put sac on the real map?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'd put my money on Doey, Soul Clap, Floss, Feva n the Funkhouse, and the Deep Fried Funk Brothers. Floss & Doey keep it Gutta, but are still personable, and great performers. Clap, DFFB, and Feva are universal, have great live shows, and already have a large following.

On another note....My cuzzo TrackAddict just got some of his tracks purchased for the next Pac album.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Thanks Beto...

I think Doey Rock is the Closest to going mainstream due to his recent signing to Sick-Wid-It/3030, being mentioned in XXL and Allhiphop.com for his new joint "Where You From?(Northern California)", and getting the radio spins an independent artist needs to suceed.

Prince ICEM is dope too due to him just openning up for L.L Cool J in Tahoe recently, and his networking of the radio stations.

There are also those like Smigg Dirtee who's been networking all up and down Cali and has been recently working with Obie Trice.

Bueno, J-Gib, Feva In Da Funkhouse & Street Kin, Hustlematic, Bugzy, Hollow Tip, Lil Darrele, FLO$$(Oak Park), and a host of others who don't fall into that gangbang horrorcore style of rap that Sacramento is noted for. There are alot of talented artist out here but the most well rounded will suceed. I personally am going for Doey Rock & Smigg Dirtee being that they have had the closest mainstream sucess and are universal to their listeners.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
My bad.... C "Muthafucking" Dubb is the fucking man too. 3 albums in damn near one year, being placed on "Gonzoe & Blocwize Presents... Undergrond All Stars", a dope ass producer, and he's getting radio spins like crazy lately. On top of that he's self made which speaks for itself when making deals with mainstream labels as opposed to "Gimmie some money and I'll rap for you" deals that most artist get.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Flossalini said:
My bad.... C "Muthafucking" Dubb is the fucking man too. 3 albums in damn near one year, being placed on "Gonzoe & Blocwize Presents... Undergrond All Stars", a dope ass producer, and he's getting radio spins like crazy lately. On top of that he's self made which speaks for itself when making deals with mainstream labels as opposed to "Gimmie some money and I'll rap for you" deals that most artist get.
im tryin but im still polishin up my game , i aint quite there yet but its what were strivin for

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
BETO916 said:
I'd put my money on Doey, Soul Clap, Floss, Feva n the Funkhouse, and the Deep Fried Funk Brothers. Floss & Doey keep it Gutta, but are still personable, and great performers. Clap, DFFB, and Feva are universal, have great live shows, and already have a large following.

On another note....My cuzzo TrackAddict just got some of his tracks purchased for the next Pac album.
this soul Clap is a young cat right? Cause i got some sac shit from '94 Young Joker, B-Boy-K, and Soul-Clap.. i'll up it. Can't be the same dude!?!?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I AINT GONNA LIE,....NO ONE,....

NOW I WILL SUPORT ANY AND EVERYONE OUT OF SAC,..JUST ON G.P.
BUT WE TALKING GLAM RAP CHIT,..

SO FLOSS CAN YOU GET YOUR EYE BROWS PLUCKED TALK WITH BOW WOW,..

BETO WE GONNA NEED YOU TO WAX YOUR BACK AND BLUK UP ON SOME ROIDS SO YOU NEED TO WORK WITH LL COOL J,

C-DUB WE GONNA HAVE YOU NETWORK WITH SNOOP TO GET THAT SLENDER LOOK,....

YDRESTA,....WELL EVERYONE SAID WHAT THEY WILL SO I'LL LEAVE IT ALONE,..I WISH HIM THE BEST THO

NOW I WOULD EXPECT BEING CALLED A HATER AND BITCHS AND HOES JUST CAUSE I REALLY DONT SEE ANY ONE REALY GOING POP,..AND I MEAN DOING DUETS WITH BROOKE HOGAN, HOWIE MANDEL, PARIS HILLTON, HYDIE FLISE OR USHER,....NOW WITH THAT SAID,..THINK OF ALL THE ARTISTS THAT EVERYONE SAID AND PLACE THEM WITH THESE NAMES,...AND WHAT DO YOU GOT?

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,....

AND TO BRIGE IT OUT EVEN MORE,..THE ONLY ONE THAT I REALLY SEE HAVING ANY KINDA POP APEAL IN NORTHERN CALI IS FABBY DAVIS

CAUSE OF THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ONLY GET SIGNED BUT PUSHED HARD IS THOSE THAT CAN BE RECIVED WELL BY BRANDON AND BECKY IN MIDWEST AMERICA AND IF YOU CANT SEE AND EXCEPT THAT THEN YOU HAVE
1. NEVER BEEN OUT OF CALI
2. NEVER BEEN A C.E.O. OF A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR LABEL
3. KNOW WHAT THE HELL "GETTING SIGNED AND GOING MAIN" REALLY MEANS!!
4. JUST WANNA SAY WHO YOU LIKE AND NOT WHAT 28 MILLION OTHER "PAYING" CUSTOMERS REALLY LIKE AND EXECPT

NOW THE GROUPS AND ARTITS MENTIONED BY EVERYONE ELSE ASIDE FROM MYSELF ARE GREAT MUSICAINS/ENETERTAINERS,..AND BY NO MEANS DO I INTEND TO DISS THEM,..BUT I AM LOOKING AT WHAT MIDDLE AMERICA PAYS FOR,..AND THATS WHAT MAINSTREAM IS,..AND ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I LOVE AND RESPECT THOSE GROUPS IS CAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAINED OUT

LET THE BLIND AND DEF HATING OF SLOWPOKE BEGAN,...

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
C-DUBB said:
slender look ...lmao......lol.. good shit.. but you know floss already plucks his eyebrows right? he's well on his way to superstar status
C-Dubb... don't make me post the pictures of you jumping out the cake at your own Bachelor party! Just becuz you got man boobs didn't mean you had to wear the tassles... awwwwwwww I still hate you for that! You owe me new retnas and eyeballs.