did you lined up for some jordans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
DJ Mark 7 said:
But see, 99% of the people who SPEND $320 on some sneaks live with mommy and daddy lol

its two pairs of shoes which are both very rare and most of the people buying the DMP's have jobs and prolly or alot dont live at moms house and the people buying the DMP's 99% of them paid for it themselves what kind of parent would spend that much money unless they was rich

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
in the end, what do people care what they spend their money on anyways if it doesn't hurt anyone. shit, you don't need chrome on your rims, a HDTV, gold grill, tattoo, wear high heels, have an earring, PSP, watch dvds, go to the movies, have posters, CDs!!!!!!!!!! and so on and so forth. i've never own a pair of jordans but i am not gonna lie that i ain't spend alot on other bullshit. fuck you even more ginos!!!!!

Dec 19, 2005
i know wat a wholesaler is.....but i dont believe jordan brand will make "the space jams" for a wholesaler.....when they havent sold them in a while.......

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Pressplay, bottom line they are FAKE. Jordan/Nike hasnt made XI's in a while, cept for those last sat. And you cant get jordans on wholesale unless they are fake.......post that up on niketalk.com and ask any one of those jordan groupies on there if they are real......

Feb 12, 2004
HC1 said:
Pressplay, bottom line they are FAKE. Jordan/Nike hasnt made XI's in a while, cept for those last sat. And you cant get jordans on wholesale unless they are fake.......post that up on niketalk.com and ask any one of those jordan groupies on there if they are real......

REAL TALK.