did you lined up for some jordans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2005
on januray 28 there were some jordans dat released dat cost like 320 dollars.. did anyone go.. i went to southland and lined up for 11 hours.. but then yea.. i heard mistah fab was at bayfair linin up.. was anyone there?. haha i kno this post is retarded.. probably cuz im high.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i think u talkin about tha DMP package n hell nah i aint line up for them that shits to crazy linein up just make friends wit employees n they hold it for you or buy that shit on eastbay

Apr 5, 2005
Bluntz2dadome said:
linin up for shoes is 4 flips and bitches
Hahahaha You aint lying dogg! I would never line up for some fuckin shoes!! I dont care how bad I want the shit. They're fuckin shoes!!! I wear shoes to wear em out not to collect and hang it on my rear view mirror or display em at home. In fact, I would never pay more than $120.00 for a pair or shoes either. I'm happy with some Lacoste and some simple reeboks, airmaxes, and Timbs.

Tell me why little asian bitches think they so raw because they got like 12 pairs of J's? Them bitches lucky they wear kiddy sizes. They still paying under $100 while us niggahs is paying over.

Ya wanna buy shoes that are simple? check out www.zappos.com free shipping mane

Jul 28, 2002
All 4 the Bay said:
They're fuckin shoes!!! I wear shoes to wear em out not to collect and hang it on my rear view mirror or display em at home. In fact, I would never pay more than $120.00 for a pair or shoes either.
Well said. I've worn all my J's. I don't understand how they just can keep their kicks in their closets and only take them out to take pics of them.

Sep 11, 2005
sum people are that stupid an hella over do it by collecting J's....no matter how much i pay for shoes, if its 4 bills or 3 bills ima wear them....i aint a pretty dood so i let the shoes do tha talking...aaaaaah..

Dec 19, 2005
yall is sick its about makin money.....people buy the shoes now and later on there finna be worth over 4g's maybe......a pair of air jordan 10's are finna come out for 1 g and thats only one pair......but go to niketalk.com n then go to sneaker showcase....youll see people with over hundred pairs of jordans and half of them being 500 dollar pairs of shoes.......jordans get more expensive when they get older

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
ccan't really hate on people who buy this stuff, cause lotta people here "waste" money on other non essential items

fuckagino

.. Jordans of course being one of those 'essential' items..