did dpg-new york, york put...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
ColdBlooded said:
They still aren't playin West Coast music heavy on New York radio and didn't really after either.

that was the point. the west was blowing up in every other market across the country, but NY radio wasn't showin them the respect they felt the were owed.

nothing changed.
yo i never thought of it that way and i agree... damn

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
LOL @ L.A, L.A. That was not a good respose.... except for the chorus. Al the Dogg pound did was start a war between two East Coast kats.... Jay-Z & Prodigy(Mobb Deep). On "Money, Cash, Hoes" Jay goes on to say "what's the dealin...it's like New York's been soft ever since Snoop came thru and crushed the buildings". After that line, Prodigy took it as Jay was saying everybody fell off but him... and Prodigy decided to start talking greasy about Jay. So what did Jay Do? His fucking research, and put Prodigy on blast at the Summer Jam(posted a picture of a young Prodigy in a ballerina fit on the big screen...ouch!). DPG just pissed off NY even more... but at the same time showed them a new light. If anyone remembers... that video got shot up in NY, so how gangsta is that. I like the song Kurupt & NORE did for kurupt's first album.

Jun 9, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
Lets take a trip back to the future wheres teh Delorian?

That song wasn't shit Mobb Deep murdered them niggas on LA LA. They even had the video with the fake DPG getting duck tied and thrown in the trunk
LA LA sucked, & im a huge mobb deep fan. but that was the worst attempt at a diss that MOBB did

Aug 17, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
Lets take a trip back to the future wheres teh Delorian?

That song wasn't shit Mobb Deep murdered them niggas on LA LA. They even had the video with the fake DPG getting duck tied and thrown in the trunk

HaHa and on that Beef movie Tru Life showed how bitch Mob Deeps homies were. I like mobb deep and all, they have always had some tight spit but them fools are hella skinny, I doubt they could do much for real!