Dem Franchise Boyz- White Tee's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
antonio916 said:
....sometimes i just dont understand the south....

If you judgeing tha south on that song or anyothers on tha radio THEN DAMN!....not even close......

& that song is wack! but i did hear it like a year ago on a mixtape...its been floating 4 a while...but them dudes acted really gay on their video...

Jan 2, 2003
Man I mean the shit slap but man they sound like a faggot 4 "I got a couple throwbaccs but I choose not 2 wear em" nigga that was funny and man hanes and fruit of the loom and making no money all the niggaz I know got champs and foot locker white tees man and yes I can't hate that they song sound like Keak who gives a fucc man cuz and last point we kno dam well if we had exposure and this shit came out(keaks white tee blue jeans and nike) we would b hella juiced man even if the song was garbage but overall on this song beat slap song succ and yes I saved lots of money on my wardrobe becuz of my white tee I luv the beggining of the video and lol 4 them niggaz stomping out a damn throwbacc