Dem Franchise Boyz- White Tee's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
What the fuck is thie mayne? Im fliping through the channels at home and put in mtv to see what is on..

it was a song from a group from the south and all they rapped about was white tees.

Anyone heard the song...this topic might be old but i havent posted in a minute...

anyone got comments on it?

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

HUUUUUUUUUUUUH!........VIDEO???????????!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STOOPING AS LOW AS RATING VIDEOS ON MTV!
NO DISRESPECT BUT DAM YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE TALKING ABOUT MASE!

I DIDNT KNOW SICCNESS TURNED INTO TRL?

Apr 25, 2002
BO_XIV said:
I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STOOPING AS LOW AS RATING VIDEOS ON MTV!
NO DISRESPECT BUT DAM YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE TALKING ABOUT MASE!

I DIDNT KNOW SICCNESS TURNED INTO TRL?
I dont know about you, But every hood nigga in america can relate to the song!!

Jun 13, 2002
song is weak to me, i didn't really get that mad or nuthin when i heard it cause everybody wears white tee's. it was just funny how they dropped they shit, right after keak dropped his shit.

Apr 25, 2002
yung-g said:
song is weak to me, i didn't really get that mad or nuthin when i heard it cause everybody wears white tee's. it was just funny how they dropped they shit, right after keak dropped his shit.
But you also have to remember that they have been wearing whites tees down South since 96-97. Not to mention that song has been around in ATL for awhile. They just getttin major play with it cause there now on Universal!!

Oct 31, 2003
I see what cats is sayin, but at the same time Keak didn't invent white-t's and there was an article like 2 years ago talkin about how white t's and jeans was the street uniform in the South (source magazine)...could it be possible Keak read that and made his song?

Apr 25, 2002
STREETFIGHT said:
I see what cats is sayin, but at the same time Keak didn't invent white-t's and there was an article like 2 years ago talkin about how white t's and jeans was the street uniform in the South (source magazine)...could it be possible Keak read that and made his song?
Very true. We just have to face the fact that we bite other styles too!! Niggaz wit dreads and gold ones has been a down south style for i dunno how many years!!. But in the last couple of years everybody wanted to get twisted up then everybody wanted to dred they shit up out here in the bay!!

Feb 18, 2004
yung-g said:
Thats funny, i was reading the source and they were in talking about how this is the first song talkin about white tees and shit

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Hanes are gonna be pissed, i mean they been doing white t's since way back in the day and now some rappers are coming up off thier thing.

Aug 18, 2002
Probably the worst song I've ever heard...next to "Air Force Ones" Why do people feel the need to make a whole song about an article of fuckin clothing? Like everybody else said, its not like they just started some new trend....shit, white tees have been around basically since the beginning of clothing, because of the lack of dyes.

"thats just how the south do their shit u know"

Oh I know...and its fuckin ridiculous. I ain't never heard Outkast or CeeLo or anybody respectable, make songs like this. So I know it ain't in the water. :cry: