Cowboys hire Wade Phillips as Head Coach?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
[QUOTE=ILLER THAN ILL]lol, good luck with lane kiffin. the raiders are gonna need it more...lol.

WADE PHILLIPS AINT GONNA DO SHIT FOR THE COWBOYS JUST LIKE DENNIS ERICKSON DIDNT DO SHIT FOR THE 49ERS.

LANE KIFFIN WILL DO BETTER THAN ART SHELL AND MAYBE EVEN WADE PHILLIPS.KIFFIN AND PHILLIPS BOTH HAVE SOMETHIN
TO PROVE
.[/QUOTE]

You mean like Steve Spurrier had somethin to prove?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
[QUOTE=ILLER THAN ILL]lol, good luck with lane kiffin. the raiders are gonna need it more...lol.

WADE PHILLIPS AINT GONNA DO SHIT FOR THE COWBOYS JUST LIKE DENNIS ERICKSON DIDNT DO SHIT FOR THE 49ERS.

LANE KIFFIN WILL DO BETTER THAN ART SHELL AND MAYBE EVEN WADE PHILLIPS.KIFFIN AND PHILLIPS BOTH HAVE SOMETHIN
TO PROVE
.[/QUOTE]

listen. the raiders are in a mess, and won't get out of it soon. you got two wide receivers who won't don't wanna play for your sorry ass team, and it looks like you're gonna get a rookie quarterback who won't get shit done because he has no linemen to protect him. the raiders might as well play with no offensive line...

don't think kiffin is gonna do shit just because he was usc's offensive coordinator, and don't think the raiders are gonna be better than anybody except the lions just because their defense is good...

until kiffin gets experience, and until the raiders get a whole offense, the raiders will suck.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I STILL THINK RAIDER WILL WIN MORE THEN 2 GAMES AT LEAST.BUT THE COWBOYS DIDNT IMPROVE THEMSELVES WITH PHILLIPS THEYRE PROBABLY BE WORSE WITH HIM AS COACH.NORV DIDNT WANT THE JOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT GARRET AS THE OC COACH.PHILLIPS WAS JUST PLAN B IN CASE NORV SAID NO ABOUT GARRET.A SAFE PICK I GUESS AS COACH .JERRY JONES IS JUST AS FUCKED UP AS AL DAVIS.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Wade Phillips doesnt have to do to much to that roster...remember its not like the cowboys coach got fired for not doing his job....he just retired. Phillips 3-4 fits the cowboys defense pretty good. the 3-4 the cowboys run is different from what wade does, wade does more a stunting type and the cowboys play a 2 gap type...He will change that and it will be good for the boys....the one thing i dont like about him is that he plays alot of prevent...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
I STILL THINK RAIDER WILL WIN MORE THEN 2 GAMES AT LEAST.BUT THE COWBOYS DIDNT IMPROVE THEMSELVES WITH PHILLIPS THEYRE PROBABLY BE WORSE WITH HIM AS COACH.NORV DIDNT WANT THE JOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT GARRET AS THE OC COACH.PHILLIPS WAS JUST PLAN B IN CASE NORV SAID NO ABOUT GARRET.A SAFE PICK I GUESS AS COACH .JERRY JONES IS JUST AS FUCKED UP AS AL DAVIS.
haha raiders hired a oc who has no head coaching or nfl experience most players on the raiders dont even respect him you'll prolly end up with 1 more win then last year. Phillips is a better head coach then norv turner is turner is a good oc and qb coach. Phillips should also be able to make the defense better