COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fmr. deputy Tom Fallis arrested on murder charge nearly three years after shooting death of wife

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — Former Weld County sheriff’s deputy Tom Fallis was arrested on Tuesday on a charge that he allegedly murdered his wife on New Year’s Day 2012.

Ashley Fallis, 28, died of a gunshot wound in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day. The Evans Police Department ruled her death a suicide within days. After her death, Tom Fallis moved, along with the couple’s three children, to Indiana.

However, family members suspected Ashley Fallis’ death was not an accident. They believed she was murdered.

In April of this year, after an extensive two-year investigation, FOX31 Denver reporter Justin Joseph presented new evidence to Evans Police Chief Rick Brandt, prompting him to reopen the death investigation and turn it over to an independent police agency.

more here

Jul 12, 2002

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Aggravated assault?? How about attempted murder. SMH
I get why they aren't going for that. They both carry the same amount of time in their state and it's simply a matter of what you can prove. In an attempted murder you have to prove intent. But with aggravated assault the proof is in the pudding as she was shot with his weapon, which he fired. So yes, on the surface it may seem like they undercharged but they did the right thing as both are felonies with the same sentence. My thing is what will they do as far as felony type? Normally it is type 2/second degree unless there are other factors involved such as the victim being a cop, a family member or if it was done in a driveby. I wonder if they will classify this as a driveby and go felony one or say it was road rage and stick to felony two. In any event he will do some time as there is no probation or community service for the type of crime he did.

Last edited: