COPWATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
OH NO DEEZ COPS R OUT OF CONTROL
STOCK UP ON AMMO AND FOOD A CIVIL WARS ABOUT TO BREAK OUT

Pointing out 1 cop doing 1 good thing is the same logic as pointing out 1 cop doing 1 bad thing.

You are so upset about people picking out selective examples of bad cop behavior, but you are countering their argument by doing the same thing.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
@ you spoke to me when I was at my lowest and made me feel better abt myself, which stopped me from suicide. If something is wrong speak to a friend abt it. Don't turn into a fag because things in your home life are bothering you. Talk to someone and get help.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I thought you said you were a drug dealer living in seattle and you know billionaire kingpins OOPS

You're not winning any argument here cause there is none, you're a joke. Go ahead personally attack me I don't care, I'm not ashamed of myself and I don't lie to kick it

I never said any of those things and lying is not part of my vocab unless its to a pig

Nice try gus

You so satisfied with your life then why you spend every day on here actin like a punk OOPS having an opinion is one thing being a trolling bitch is you tho quite child like

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Pointing out 1 cop doing 1 good thing is the same logic as pointing out 1 cop doing 1 bad thing.

You are so upset about people picking out selective examples of bad cop behavior, but you are countering their argument by doing the same thing.
One cop doing one bad thing? It's more than one cop doing one bad thing. It's a shitload of cops that have been captured on camera doing a gang of shit.

Selective examples of bad cop behavior? Let's see, there have been posts of cops shooting people, sexually assaulting them, physically assaulting them, robbing them, etc. What other examples would erase the "selective" portion of your statement?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No doubt the pattern of abuse of power by law enforcement is blatantly obvious. These are not isolated cases, shit happens all day every day. The thread is called COPWATCH, if you want to post positive stories about law enforcement officers, this is an open forum, have at it. Buying a car seat however does not erase the endless and decades old cycles of abuse and violence that law enforcement has brought upon our communities. A good gesture does not erase the militarization of such agencies or the infringement upon the rights of the people, human, civil, or constitutionally. This is not a glass half full or half empty debate.

When did you vote in your community for cameras and microphones to be put up at intersections and various areas throughout the city? You didn't. You also didn't pass a law that said they couldn't. That is one of the fundamental issues why these agencies are growing more and more out of control- the people have zero oversight of their public services. It is going to take more than a few ACLU lawyers to attempt to push a few cases through the courts, it takes community involvement.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Buckeye, AZ PD: 'I will kill you right here'

The Buckeye Police Dept. is conducting an administrative inquiry after an officer was caught on video threatening to kill a man during a traffic stop.

The traffic stop occurred on Oct. 10 on State Route 85. It was for an obstructed license plate.

Police said the driver who was stopped, Teodulo Sanchez, did not comply with the officer's requests.

"Stopped me and said put your hands up and give me your driver's license. Scare me with gun in your face," said Sanchez.

That is when the officer can be heard saying, "Show me the license right now. If you do something, I will kill you right here. Do you understand me?"

Sanchez filed a formal complaint against the police department because of the threat.

here for video/ full article

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Tennessee woman gets jail time for overgrown yard

Karen Holloway was cited by the city last summer for her failure to maintain a neat and orderly yard. She received a citation in the mail, but was too consumed with other things to pay it much mind.

“With my husband going to school and working full time, me with my job, with one vehicle, we were trying our best,” said Holloway.

The working mom said that she would be the first to admit that the yard around their house could use some maintenance, but she was utterly shocked on Monday when Judge Terry Vann handed down a five-day jail sentence.

“It’s not right,” Holloway said. “Why would you put me in jail with child molesters, and people who have done real crimes, because I haven't maintained my yard? I feel like I'm being bullied."

read more

#AMERIKKKA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Holloway says she's been cited by code enforcers in the past, while her husband was serving overseas in the military. She says she fell behind on the yard work again this time because of personal, family issues."

Excuses for years and years, what a lazy bitch. Hire a landscaper. Her yard was probably attracting vermin that carry diseases, one bite from an animal with rabies your child could die. It was her neighbors who complained for years but she thought she could ignore it. Also, she only got 6 hours, not 5 days.

I like how all these sources put a heavy anti establishment spin on everything and only highlight whats important to their agenda.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I like how all these sources put a heavy anti establishment spin on everything and only highlight whats important to their agenda.
Since when has CBS been an anti-establishment source? Last I noticed, Obama and every other president can and will interrupt any broadcast on the US TV ABC CBS FOX NBC PBS broadcasts any time they desire. That is pro-establishment. Nice try.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn has fired an officer who he said instigated a fight with a mentally ill man that eventually led the officer to shoot the man 14 times, killing him.

Officer Christopher Manney, 38, was dismissed nearly six months after 31-year-old Dontre Hamilton's death. Activists have compared the shooting to that of Michael Brown, an unarmed, black 18-year-old shot by an officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Hamilton was sleeping in a downtown park when Manney responded to a call for a welfare check and began a patdown. Flynn said Wednesday that Hamilton resisted and the two exchanged punches and strikes before Hamilton hit Manney on the neck with Manney's baton. Manney then shot Hamilton.

Flynn said that while Manney correctly identified Hamilton as someone who was emotionally disturbed, he ignored his training and police policy and treated him as a criminal.

"You don't go hands-on and start frisking somebody only because they appear to be mentally ill," Flynn said during a news conference announcing the firing.
Hamilton's family has said he was diagnosed with schizophrenia but was not violent, and they doubt he struck Manney. They called Wednesday for police to release photographs documenting the officer's injuries. They also said that while the firing was "a victory," they would continue to lead and participate in marches in an effort to persuade the district attorney to bring criminal charges.

"Yes, he was fired, but he took a man's life," Hamilton's mother, Maria, said during a separate news conference.

read more

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Missouri deputy arrested for stealing from woman's house

Deputy Eric E. Smith was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with a class B felony of stealing.

According to Madison County Sheriff Robert Spain, the Missouri State Highway Patrol investigated allegations made by a woman accusing Smith of stealing $40,000 in cash currency.

During the investigation, police said more than $26,000 in cash was found at the Smith residence. Police said Smith admitted to stealing the money from the woman and told authorities he took the money on September 28 while off duty at the woman's home in Madison County.

read more

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Deputy US Marshal charged in suspected Yuba City drug ripoff (24 lbs of Marijuana)

An off-duty deputy US Marshal wearing police gear was involved in an armed marijuana theft in the parking lot of a Yuba City motel, according to a complaint filed Wednesday by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Clorenzo Mack Griffin, 37, a four-year veteran working out of the US Marshal's Service office in Miami, was arrested Saturday with two other Miami-area men following the drug ripoff outside the Best Western Inn on Highway 99.

The trio got caught after their Jeep, carrying 24 pounds of processed marijuana, ran a red light around the corner from the California Highway Patrol's Yuba City office.

Following a short chase by the CHP, the three occupants abandoned the vehicle near the Sutter County Jail and fled on foot.

more + news video here