chris hicks arrested in chp killing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
C&H supposed to say "fuck the police" while be interviewed by the newspaper and being hounded by the police? Some of you folks got shit fucked up.
The dude got a family and a private life... now the police gonna be all up in his business.... and you expect him to be some hardcore individual with no type of sensitivity to situations such as this.

Feb 13, 2006
I'm SAD & MAD that his computer was taken-Kiss ALL those protool sesions goodbye-for some reason when cops take expensive shit for "evidence" they seem 2 loose it!! (yeah, right) Somewhere there's a 5/0 with an expensive ass mac!!

That shit happens WAY TOO MUCH!! What were the cops expecting... that he kept a log on what happened that day in his pc!!!??? I pray Hicks had a back up!! That's what I pray for! Good sessions & beats-can never be replaced!! A cop can be...

real2real that's really why he cried

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
C&H supposed to say "fuck the police" while be interviewed by the newspaper and being hounded by the police? Some of you folks got shit fucked up.
The dude got a family and a private life... now the police gonna be all up in his business.... and you expect him to be some hardcore individual with no type of sensitivity to situations such as this.
not at all man
like i said...you do what you gotta do without snitching on the next man
and he stayed to the code from what it seems like

Nov 7, 2005
Goodfella said:
yeah...i could picture c&h sittin there weeping at the kitchen table because a white cop got killed
man that made me laugh. he was just saying what your supposed to say in that situation. if he said some wild shit it could cause problems for his sister

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
og MS said:
they allready searched his house for no reason, and stole his gun, and computers, and charged with some shit, and arrested him infront of his son, making him miss a family trip, for reals, i would lie threw my teeth and play it cool, its not like he like "yeah dude told me smoked the cop, i didnt do shit".

Feb 21, 2005
I Got 5 On It" features a catchy Kool and the Gang song in the background, overlaid by lyrics that take humorous swipes at using drugs and living in the ghetto."

i didn't know mike marshall was in kool and the gang.. hahhahahaa

May 17, 2004
why are so many people on this board ignorant... "c&H doesnt deserve this"...does the cop who got shot and died deserve it...or his family for what they are going through now...people are quick to say fuck the police but dont see the bigger picture

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
940sick3 said:
im tryin to look for his mug shot (i seen it on channel 4 news), it's funny as fuck
C&H has always been a funny lookin dood, but I bet his mug shot is hillarious

UCDgreek said:
why are so many people on this board ignorant... "c&H doesnt deserve this"...does the cop who got shot and died deserve it...or his family for what they are going through now...people are quick to say fuck the police but dont see the bigger picture
Thats hella true

Dec 30, 2003
igodummy said:
maaaaaaaaan fuck that policeman
i dont know him or his family so i dont give a fuck bout him he just anutha dead muthafucka
just cause hes a police dont make his death special
its hella otha peoples gettin killt everyday
congratulations... your fucking dumb as fuck ... thats a human being ur talkin about dumbass.. dam ban this dumb fuck

Apr 25, 2002
UCDgreek said:
FUCK THE POLICE
THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS CHILDREN THAT HE CHOSE TO BE A PIG

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this whole fuck the police shit is ignorant. Its like saying fuck all gangbangers. Not every cop is crooked and unfair. There are some straight fair ass cops. Same shit for bangers, some follow rules and regulations and dont fuck around with no innocent bystanders or non bangers.......that chp got killed for doing his job, a regular traffic stop...maybe dude was speeding or something. it wasnt like that chp was beating the shit out of the driver.

By the way, dude was a chp, ive encountered different attitudes with chps and street cops....chps just want to make our freeways safer from speeders and drunk drivers...but on the other hand, SOME certain police or street cops will hassle your ass.....

Apr 25, 2002
what do you know about bangers?
cus i don't knwo any cat from round my way who grew up like me who got love for any cops
they are the enemy dog...

not just something i heard in a rap song and went along with
when i say FUCK THE POLICE that's on some real shit blood

Jul 21, 2003
VIDEO: Producer Upset

Feb. 20 - A music producer who gave a ride to the suspect in last week's fatal shooting of a California Highway Patrol officer said he is unfairly being linked to the crime.

"I'm being treated like some sort of cop killer when I didn't know anything about it," said Christopher Hicks, 41. "This is a definite infliction on my character."

Law enforcement officers said they consider Hicks a material witness, not a suspect in the Feb. 17 killing of officer Earl Scott, 36, who was shot in the face during a traffic stop near Ripon, about ten miles north of Modesto.

The suspect, Columbus Allen II, 30, is being held in Stanislaus County jail without bail, after turning himself in to police.

He stopped by Hicks' home and asked him for a ride to a nearby gas station soon after the shooting. Hicks and his 15-year-old son gave Allen a lift, then continued to the Oakland International Airport.

While waiting for a flight, Hicks said he was surrounded by police and dog units. He was arrested on unrelated misdemeanor drug and weapons charges and released Saturday night after posting bail of almost $57,000.

SWAT teams also surrounded his house, kicked in his door and confiscated computers and music, Hicks said.

Stanislaus County Sheriff officials had no updates on the investigation, Sgt. Mike Parker, a spokesman for the department, said on Sunday afternoon.