CHEF BOY CELLSKI FLYER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Okay, so you had a bad experience with him sendin' shit out. Chalk it up to him not followin' through on somethin' and don't deal with him anymore. Don't know long ago this happened, but obviously the situation hasn't been resolved and probably isn't goin' to be. Don't see how bringin' his fam in the mix is gonna get you your money back.

Take it as a lesson learned and keep it movin'.
yeah lesson learned to not let cellski's bitch ass post on the sicc, and rip off the fans, shit like that hurts every rapper, btw cellski, good job riding jacka's coatails, since the whole flip dick riding sceme to riches plot didnt work out.

May 2, 2002
yeah lesson learned to not let cellski's bitch ass post on the sicc, and rip off the fans, shit like that hurts every rapper, btw cellski, good job riding jacka's coatails, since the whole flip dick riding sceme to riches plot didnt work out.
You act you spent hella bread on several transactions. When you probably didn't spend more than $20 total. So, say he doesn't post anymore. You're still out the money you spent. Are you catchin' what I'm throwin'? LuLz

Did he screw over a lot of ppl, or just you? Seems like there'd be more complaints if more ppl were involved. From the looks of it, its just you.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You act you spent hella bread on several transactions. When you probably didn't spend more than $20 total. So, say he doesn't post anymore. You're still out the money you spent. Are you catchin' what I'm throwin'? LuLz

Did he screw over a lot of ppl, or just you? Seems like there'd be more complaints if more ppl were involved. From the looks of it, its just you.
it was alot of people, and maybe they took your advice of just bending over, it aint the money, its the principle.

May 2, 2002
maybe they took your advice of just bending over
Easy there killa! First off, you can miss me with the homosexual reference. Second, like I posted earlier, you seem to be the only one with a complaint. If anyone felt the same way you did, my guess is they would've co-signed you. NO ONE DID. How is him not postin' gonna get you your money back? IT ISN'T, SO QUIT BITCHIN' ABOUT IT! OTHERWISE, DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT IT AND GET YO MONEY BACK!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Easy there killa! First off, you can miss me with the homosexual reference. Second, like I posted earlier, you seem to be the only one with a complaint. If anyone felt the same way you did, my guess is they would've co-signed you. NO ONE DID. How is him not postin' gonna get you your money back? IT ISN'T, SO QUIT BITCHIN' ABOUT IT! OTHERWISE, DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT IT AND GET YO MONEY BACK!
who fucking cares? ever think maybe politics is why people arnt "co-signing" the truth, Ill say what I wanna say, where I wanna say it, period. I dont care if Cellski's bitch ass posts, but Ill be in there, adding sides of truth, too his full menu of lies.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Cellski is known as a leach among bay rappers, ask yourselfs, why wasnt he featured on some of his folks albums?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

If i pay for a product i expect to get what i paid for.....No matter how much money it is....Especially over the Internet.......What does it matter if he didnt spend over 20$.....Arson Paid for a product and supported a local independent artist, but didnt get what he paid for......Thats bullshit.....

Celski is an OG and a bay area legend......But thats biting the hands that feed you........As far as rap money goes.........

More Bay Area rappers should come on here and interact with people who have been supporting them music wise....

I understand there is alot of bullshit and hate on this board, but there are some true fans on here who really follow this bay movement and have for years........Artists just got to ignore the bullshit take some critisizm and enjoy the fans who support them......

Big ups to Killa Tay, Berner, AP9, Lil Rue, Celski, Cozmo, Indo, Mr Fab,Big Rich and all the other artists and producers who come and interact with the boards......

May 2, 2002
who fucking cares? ever think maybe politics is why people arnt "co-signing" the truth, Ill say what I wanna say, where I wanna say it, period. I dont care if Cellski's bitch ass posts, but Ill be in there, adding sides of truth, too his full menu of lies.
Um, obiviously you do. Why else would you bring it up? Cry me a river, build a bridge and GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

May 2, 2002
If i pay for a product i expect to get what i paid for.....No matter how much money it is....Especially over the Internet.......What does it matter if he didnt spend over 20$.....Arson Paid for a product and supported a local independent artist, but didnt get what he paid for......Thats bullshit.....
As would anyone else. It doesn't. Sounds like he should have taken that up with Cellski, no? Call me crazy, but that makes more sense. As opposed to bitching about it over a message board.

May 2, 2002
did i say I got fucked over personally? id never send somebody as broke as cellski my $$$ he probley got his water turned on that
Okay, so you haven't been fucked over? Which is it? Either you have or you haven't. If you have a legitimate beef, thats understandable. If not, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT! The people who have been fucked over would've said so. They don't need you to be their mouthpiece.