CHEF BOY CELLSKI FLYER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Phantom of funk is some ole in hiding ass faggot bitch, who will never show up at any events.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Cellski, when is the "cant pay my child support" mixtape droppin? what is gonna be the single? "Rollin with Grandma to the studio" , or "aint seen my feet in years".

May 19, 2005
WWW.INNERCITY2K.COM
To end it all all imma say is. I will beat you wit my barefist till you suffocated in yo own blood by saying anything about my grandmother. You can say whatever you want about me, cap, make up lies whatever. But u done crossed the line...

Paying child support- I have 100% full custody
I don't own a car- everybody know I roll a Dale Earnhardt Monte Carlos
living wit my grandma-me and my bitch in a condo and I do go visit my granny and stay over there when I gotta be in the city

on that note niggas hide behind computers and won't show they face.cause on everything I love i ain't that nigga you wanna be fucking wit

say something else disrespectful

May 19, 2005
WWW.INNERCITY2K.COM
This why I rarely post on here because it's always a sucka on here making some fuckboy comments. I try to keep y'all updated wit was going on and alot of other bay rappers be saying fuck the siccness cause of clown ass niggas and they comments. And the adminstrators not doing nothing about it when it's a privlage for a artist to come post for his or hers fans.

Sep 16, 2002
keep grindin cell.. u kno cats is gonna say whatever the fuck either here or in real life.. been a fan of ur music for many moons now.. hopefully this shit don't disappoint!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@Big Mafi, you just gotta ignore certain folks and don't let them get under your skin. You don't have to defend yourself and put your personal business on the net mayne.... just continue to promote your music and don't trip off of certain folks blood.

May 2, 2002
lol ok, Im not downing his music, but what does lying to your fans get you? maybe if he didnt act like he was rich, when he lives with his grandma, and doesnt own a car, his fans would feel sorry for him, and buy his albums, instead of downloading em, cause they sure in hell arnt selling.
That ain't even cool. How you just gonna talk greasy on Cellski like you know dude personally? Did he fuck your BM or somethin'? Dude's tryna eat like every other rapper in the game. Why hate on him? Bringin' dude's family in the mix is faulty as shit, I don't care who you are.

Jul 25, 2004
That ain't even cool. How you just gonna talk greasy on Cellski like you know dude personally? Did he fuck your BM or somethin'? Dude's tryna eat like every other rapper in the game. Why hate on him? Bringin' dude's family in the mix is faulty as shit, I don't care who you are.
sound like a personal vendetta he got lol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Cause dude dame on here, and stole a bunch of peoples money, for tapes he never sent out, never sent the tapes, no refund, then comes in here talkin about some priviledge that he post's here, like we should be excited to get ripped off and stolen from.

May 2, 2002
Cause dude dame on here, and stole a bunch of peoples money, for tapes he never sent out, never sent the tapes, no refund, then comes in here talkin about some priviledge that he post's here, like we should be excited to get ripped off and stolen from.
Okay, so you had a bad experience with him sendin' shit out. Chalk it up to him not followin' through on somethin' and don't deal with him anymore. Don't know long ago this happened, but obviously the situation hasn't been resolved and probably isn't goin' to be. Don't see how bringin' his fam in the mix is gonna get you your money back.

Take it as a lesson learned and keep it movin'.