CHECCMATE Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@MAK-X

No one is hating on Lim. And he isn't telling us a god damn thing that he hasn't said before or that we don't know already. Go through all the forums and count how many threads have been started by this fool then count how of many those threads contain either 1. threats. 2. excuses why he doesn't follow through with those threats. 3. shit talking. 4. statements of how "real" he is and how "fake" others are. Then go through it again and count how many actual conversations he has had with others where they dont become shouting and shit talking matches. Good luck on that last one.

I dont give a fuck about Lim or Lynch and I'm not on eithers side. If Lynch was on here flooding the forums with bullshit topics about artists he doesn't care for I'd say the same shit. HANDLE YOUR SHIT IN THE STREETS AND ONCE YOU DO KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDs. Running your mouth (or your fingers) online doesn't do shit but make you look stupid.

This is a "what if" but think about this:
What if Lim does run in to lynch one day and Lynch beats the living shit out of Lim. Takes some pictures of that shit and makes a thread on here like "Remember all that shit Lim was talking well take a look at this" and posts a bunch of pics of Lim with a couple of shiners. How stupid would he look then. Its just an example and I doubt it would happen but stranger shit happens on the street everyday.

Apr 25, 2002
@YOUNGSTA MATT

OH YEA I 4GOT YOUR LYNCHS PERSONAL SECRETARY SO YOU WOULD KNOW WETHER OR NOT HE CHECKS THE FORUM

@EVERYBODY ELSE.....WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT LIMS PROBLEMS ALWAYS BECOME YOURS?...IF U DONT LIKE WHAT HES POSTING..DONT READ IT....YALL REALLY THINK YOUR GONNA CHANGE HIS MIND?

:THIS IS YALL:
"HEY LIM-WHY DONT YOU TAKE IT TO THE STREETS"

:LIM:
"WOW...YOU KNOW WHAT...YOUR RIGHT"

SUUURE...KEEP TRIPPIN ON LIM TRIPPIN...MAKES YALL LOOK DUMB....AND NO..I DONT ADVOCATE INTERNET BEEF...BUT FREEDOM TO TYPE...I AGREE 100%...IF HE WANNA SPEAK ON THEM..LET HIM...

Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:

@EVERYBODY ELSE.....WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT LIMS PROBLEMS ALWAYS BECOME YOURS?...IF U DONT LIKE WHAT HES POSTING..DONT READ IT....YALL REALLY THINK YOUR GONNA CHANGE HIS MIND?

:THIS IS YALL:
"HEY LIM-WHY DONT YOU TAKE IT TO THE STREETS"

:LIM:
"WOW...YOU KNOW WHAT...YOUR RIGHT"

SUUURE...KEEP TRIPPIN ON LIM TRIPPIN...MAKES YALL LOOK DUMB....AND NO..I DONT ADVOCATE INTERNET BEEF...BUT FREEDOM TO TYPE...I AGREE 100%...IF HE WANNA SPEAK ON THEM..LET HIM...
I agree about the whole freedom to type shit. But it seems to me that is all he does. I don't care to much for fools that run their mouth all day and issue threats over a message board about people that dont even come to the board. Being a "G" includes handling your business in the streets and keeping your mouth shut about what you do, Not saying your gonna do this and that and then telling us why you can't. I dont give a fuck about his problems and their not mine, but this shit is old and he either needs to drop it or do something about it. I see all of you motherfuckers saying to others "why are you swinging off lynch's nuts and this and that" My question is why are all of you swingin off Lims nuts? Do you know him? are you from his hood? Do you even know if thats really him posting I noticed the other day that he doesn't even have ARTIST under his name? sometimes I feel like I'm watching Tarzan.

why do we tell him to take it to the streets you ask?
BECAUSE THATS WHERE IT BELONGS

N

Napalm

If the Feds watched C-Lim fucc the Fedz at least C-Lim aint no snitchin ass cat. FUCC YOU FOR POSTIN THAT SHIT I GOTN SNITCHED ON AND WENT TO THE PEN. C-Lim I know we may be some Lyriccall ENIEMIES but I would never wanna see you in the pen FOLKS THATS REAL.

SKUNK HAZE GET YOUR MIND RIGHT . You the first to post some pig shit FUC YOU THATS ON MY BLACK RAG AND MY FOLKS. YOU BRING UP POLICE BIZZ ON THE SICCNESS YOU A HOE

NAPALM

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Mtown Criminal said:
why does everyone cry about Lim talkin shit?...like you really dont wanna know..lol..c'mon now...and shit...why not get at your foes online ..shit..if i had funk wit someone i couldnt catch on the streets..and i knew they had a forum..i would hit that shit up..let um know im still trippin!..fuck um..its nothin...

keep beefin lim..its entertaining at least
YOU KNOW!

Sep 22, 2002
@ Napalm

Napalm said:
SKUNK HAZE GET YOUR MIND RIGHT . You the first to post some pig shit FUC YOU THATS ON MY BLACK RAG AND MY FOLKS. YOU BRING UP POLICE BIZZ ON THE SICCNESS YOU A HOE

NAPALM
Aight..

1. Why do you care if I post "pig" shit?

2. How did my comments affect you personally?

3. Why do you think I care about a piece of material that is black in color?

Saying "Wouldn't it be funny if" and "Guess what I just did" are like the difference between night and day. Don't speak unless you're spoken to, bitch. Do I hear the hoe siren?

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
SAY POET, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT SIDS SHIT?
Lullaby iz a new novel by one of my favorate writerz, Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club, Choke, Survivor, Invisible Monsters). The book dealz with SIDS. Thiz sig is hiz. I got it from hiz website. I think that he actually made the sig. Im supportin hiz book by sportin hiz sig for a while.

Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
@YOUNGSTA MATT

OH YEA I 4GOT YOUR LYNCHS PERSONAL SECRETARY SO YOU WOULD KNOW WETHER OR NOT HE CHECKS THE FORUM
CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I DIDNT THINK HE EVER POSTS HERE...MAYBE HE DOES???

BUT LIM LOOKS FUCKIN CHILDISH. HE SHOULD TAKE IT TO A PM OR EMAIL. ALL HES DOIN IS RUNNIN HIS MOUTH AND IT AINT PROVIN A THING. REAL TALK

Aug 27, 2002
i hit you up like wat da fucc
down here in the west we aint givin a fucc
young gloc loc wit a dally routine
i associate with in the hood so you best stay off da blocc
cuz im known to let it lose wit the gloc
i like tolet it get hot
i rep 642
every body killa so what da fucc you gone do

a lil somthin from Gloc da n9ne:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
@YOUNGSTA MATT

YOU CAME AT ME ON A PERSONAL BASIS..ADDRESSIN YOUR THOUGHTS....MY REPLY...WAZ SIMPLY A REBUTTLE...NO HARM DONE WHATSOEVER

@ANTHONYCG

OPINIONS TO ME SHOULD ALWAYS BE RESPECTED..I CAN FEEL YOU FOR NOT AGREEING WITH LIM.....BUT WHY GET INVOLVED IF YOUR REALLY NOT ...AS FAR AS THAT SWINGIN ON LIMS NUTS...RUN A CHECK FOLKS..AINT A SINGLE NUT SWINGER IN THIS SECTION

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS YOU SAY.....HOW YOU KNOW IT HASNT BEEN ATTEMPTED?..MANY TIMES AT THAT?.....IM JUST SAYIN...LET THEM HANDLE -THEIR- FUNK...

Sep 24, 2002
liquorsicc said:
Hey faggot Lim if you were so "real" you wouldnt be talkin shit on the internet. Go do something you internet thug....your a fucking joke
Your a fuckin JOKE. Jus because he speaks what he is feelin on the computer dont make him Not Real. So Your NOT REAL, your speakin your mind on a computer, talkin shit.....THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!! Lynch, C-Bo, Hollow Tip, and many others have talked shit on this site, Why dont you start gettin at them with your bullshit remarks....

Sep 23, 2002
Fuck THAT

Damn, wheres Lim at? I wanna hear his response to Beta. Where u at Lim? A nigga want tickets to see this shit and thats on the real mayn, all this talkin jumpin off and now Beta callin out a spot from Lim and he just disappear? Where u at homie? Holla bac

*grabs popcorn and a O.E*