CHECCMATE Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
jus connected wit M-SANE lynch

he got a tracc on his new album called chgeccmate...rip'n yo ass

M-SANE (UNDER DA INFLUECE) TRACC 6

ITS CALLED CHECCMATE....he said you got drop'd from 2 major lableS and that ever time you get cut a checc you smoke it all away

he say how you gonna work with ice t e-4o and snoop and have nuthin to show 4 it....

come on im waitiNg what you got to say word on the street is that you done smoked it all away.....

IM FUCC'N WIT M-SANE.........C-LIM

(BOUT TO DO THIS SONG CALLED YOU AINT FROM THE BLOCC AND IMA FEATURE 24ST NIGGAZ)

Sep 16, 2002
thats some mr tuff guy internet banger bullshit, and i ain't talking shit fool. if u want beef wit lynch, take it to the streets... this just real talk. u think "tryin to clown or talk shit" over a computer makes u big? now thats just straight comedy, pimpin. say what u wanna cuz i ain't mad at ya, but this internet shit has got ta quit.
and i ain't trippin off any Bullshit, just speak the real...

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@ da worm

I feel you homie...but I cant even catch up with these niggaz in the street....

nigga the shit I post is real it aint no 13 year ol jus wolf shit...ima really beat lynch's ass and you'll hear about it homie
ima make an example out of some siccmade cat real tuff like.......dig

jus cuzz these niggaz playing hide and go seek........meens nuthin
I run into everybody......c-lim

at a show where ever and best celeve im trip'n
call me a interet thug whatever hot head whatever but niggaz that know me know I aint wolf'n...its gonna go down...

and ima make sure it go down jus to prove to all of the cats that thought I was wolf'n

luv ya big worm......:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
@LIM....

This shit is gettin real old. See the man in 3-D and leave it off the net if u the rider u claim to be. This site is a great networkin tool...u should be spreadin your hustle, not floodin the board with pointless shittalking. Go get that money playboy, and elevate above the petty shit. But if the funk is that serious, practice what u preach and handle it in the streets.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
IM TIRED OF TELLING YAWLL MUTHA FUCCAS!!!

WHAT YOU THINK IM TRYNA DO......

THIS NIGGA LYNCH DONT WANTA CE ME BOUT SHIT

NEVER DID COME ON THE NET AND SAY I WAS A RIDER THAT JUS WHAT YAWLL PICTURE...I CAN CARE LESS WHAT ANY OF YAWLL BITCH NIGGAZ THINK....IM TRYNA SEE SICCMADE ABOUT SOMTHIN PERIOD POINT BLANK AND ITS GONNA GO DOWN ON THE NET ,IN THE STREETS ON THE OCEAN IN THE SEA ON THE MOON IN BOAT I CAN CARE LESS ..

THIS IS THE LAST TIME IMA POST THIS SO ALL YAWLL SWEET NIGGAZ ON THAT "IMA KIND NETWORKER" SHIT ,,CAN STAY OUT THE BUIS ...NIGGAZ THAT WANT A PEICE COME BRING IT OTHER WISE SHUT THE FUCC UP CUZZ AS FAR AS IM CONCERN'D YOU JUS AS WORSE AS MY ENEMIES

AND ITS FUCC YAWWLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
why does everyone cry about Lim talkin shit?...like you really dont wanna know..lol..c'mon now...and shit...why not get at your foes online ..shit..if i had funk wit someone i couldnt catch on the streets..and i knew they had a forum..i would hit that shit up..let um know im still trippin!..fuck um..its nothin...

keep beefin lim..its entertaining at least

N

Napalm

Whats craccin Beta get on your post on Evildooinz I want to holla about buisness.

NAPALM

Apr 25, 2002
Aye Lim I'm not trying to start any shit with you cuz I dont want multiple posts about me where you talk down on me. But I find it strange that you say you can't catch up to these fools on the street. You've only been registered on this name since September and you almost have as many posts as I do. I've been registered since April thats six months longer and you've almost caught up. I come on here EVERYDAY except for the weekends and I normally post at least once everytime I come on. I think your spending a little too much time on here if you really want to catch up to them hit 101 and go mob through Sac instead of cruising the Internet all day. you seem to have too much spare time on your hands. You got all these motherfuckas on here backing you up saying your a rider and shit . PROVE IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THE SHIT YOUR TALKING

~Lil Boxer Locs Salinas East Marketa Street XIV~

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Re: Wouldn't it be funny if..

Skunk Haze said:
It'd be funny if C-LIM's threats were seen by law enforcement and he ended up bein watched and under investigation. Checkmate. :devious:
that would be fucced up.............

Sep 22, 2002
Re: Re: Wouldn't it be funny if..

.45 said:

that would be fucced up.............
On the other hand, someone who is ignorant enough to repeatedly post threats on the net deserves it. Ignorance is bliss until it bites you hard in the ass. :devious: