Chamillionaire Vs Mike Jones!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
man i wonder whats in Paul's head really.. thinkin about it TI Vs Flip.. he's TI's DJ, and he's cool with flip.. chopped and screwed his album for him.. Cham Vs Jones.. Paul's with the house.. and i dont know if he still got love for Cham or what.. but damn.. thats a lotta drama to try and stay out of.. :confused:

Feb 8, 2003
I still like Mike Jones but Chamillionaire destroyed him at this moment I wanna hear what Jones is gonna comeback with. This line had me weak
"You soft if you go to jail you'll get used as a prison pillow"

Chamillionaire also dissed Paul Wall on the track with that Game Over beat.

But on the real Chamillionaire has been fucking around for a while he needs to drop a real solo album with original production instead of all these mixtapes.

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Cesolito #1 said:
I still like Mike Jones but Chamillionaire destroyed him at this moment I wanna hear what Jones is gonna comeback with. This line had me weak
"You soft if you go to jail you'll get used as a prison pillow"

Chamillionaire also dissed Paul Wall on the track with that Game Over beat.

But on the real Chamillionaire has been fucking around for a while he needs to drop a real solo album with original production instead of all these mixtapes.
He got a CD coming w/ DJ Smallz and then Mixtape Messiah 2 and then Controversy Sells, his debut solo album...

May 3, 2002
Tigger said:
He got a CD coming w/ DJ Smallz and then Mixtape Messiah 2 and then Controversy Sells, his debut solo album...
and that Chamillionaire/Stat Quo album.. i wish he would get workin on that and drop that quick, before Stat Quo gets busy and all famous on Shady/Aftermath.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Rock4RockNigga said:
if u gon beef, then do it big like dat boy slim thug, that nigga ended lil mario career fa real.

and like...how...50 cent ended JA's career...
hahahaha....now thats hilarious...cause i remember when "get rich or die tryin" came out...he said on the DVD...that...he was gonna end his career...and he pretty much did....

what SLim thug do to lil mario???

just wondering.....

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
JLMACN said:
and like...how...50 cent ended JA's career...
hahahaha....now thats hilarious...cause i remember when "get rich or die tryin" came out...he said on the DVD...that...he was gonna end his career...and he pretty much did....

what SLim thug do to lil mario???

just wondering.....

Mayne, you gotta get your hands on Slim Thug's "The Boss"... He had so much shit on Lil' Mario, Big Pic, & AD... He wrecked them like no other...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I THINK I HEARD...THAT TRACK....DOES IT START OF...LIKE..

SLIM JUST SAYIN HIS NAME...AND A DJ IS SCRATCHIN IT UP...LIKE...SLI SLI SLIM THUG THE BOSS...AND I THINK THE FIRST WORD HE SAYS...IS ..."INTRODUCIN"...

SOMETHIN LIKE THAT??
I HEARD A SONG LIKE THAT FROM HIM..

May 3, 2002
Chamillionaire said:
4 real mayne.... i really really mean it... I was expectin to see more hate towards me than this.... but it's glad to see ya'll still got some love for ya boy....I had to get it off my chest cuz I AM 100 PERCENT POSITIVE OF WHAT I SAID...and it was makin me sick just tryin to hold it in..... ima keep tryin to bang em out...(and try to not make ya'll wait so long).... we got like 30 more unreleased songs so ya'll already know.... i expected the video footage to be up by now... but i guess its not... ill make a call in the morning.... see ya'll at the instore at MM tommorow in ATX....

OH YEA AND I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE MIXED VIEWS ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION... AND IM NOT TRYIN TO SAY ANYBODY IS RIGHT OR WRONG...JUST SAID WHAT WAS ON MY MIND AND HOW I FELT..... AND THAT'S THAT...YA'LL KNOW I AINT GONNA TURN THIS INTO A FULL TIME JOB OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.(UNLESS IM FORCED LOL)...... I GOT TOO MUCH BRAIN POWER TO BE USIN IT ON A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS I CAN DISS SOMEONE.... I AINT GONNA LIE I FEEL LIKE I NEEDED TO GET OVER THAT BUMP IN THE ROAD BECAUSE IF I DIDNT THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN STUCK......ONE OF MY OLDER HOMEBOYS TOLD ME THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO A HATER IS SHINE A FLASHLIGHT ON HIM....SO THATS WHAT I DID.......I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID 100 PERCENT... BUT AS OF NOW ...YA'LL CAN LOOK OUT FOR THAT DJ ROBN AND THAT DJ SMALLZ CD...........
already mayne...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
TheVille31 said:
" AINT EVEN GONNA LIE... I DIDNT TRY TO BE COMPLEX ON MIXTAPE MESSIAH I KEPT IT PRETTY SIMPLE... CUZ PEOPLE SEEM TO NOT COMPREHEND SOME OF THE STUFF THAT I SAY..... "

seems like hes maybe gettin a little critisim about his new cd.... now hes sayin oh i really didnt try that hard.

nah, after listening to this cd, the wordplay is really nice, but the metaphors ain't there. I get them shits, but most of my homeboys don't get em until like 5-10 listens later, and some people can't get down like that. He's the tightest

and yeah, I love what he said about the keepin the south together, but if a nigga goin at him, what else can you do?