Chamillionaire Vs Mike Jones!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Apparently Koopa disses Mike Jones throughout Mixtape Messiah.. and this came up today on Chamillionaire.com boards.. and he talks about his trip to NY to talkin to Majors and what not.. what yall think? Who is Mike Jones??? game over? :confused:

Hotshot said:
-Mike Jones?

chamillionaire is hating on mike jones(not paul wall) but mike jones. why?
because people say that chamillion dont like the fact that mike jones is the hottest artist and most talked about artist in da south.........

they then went on 2 say that he couldnt believe that mike jones came in da game and blew up quick and the buzz mike has now cham never got close 2 getting so thats why they say cham is shooting slugs and hating on MTM. they say he makes fun of mike jones saying who? and
quotes like nigga u aint running da game and etc...

i personally peeped da hate when i was on cham radio show and
they asked him about mike jones and he said hmmmm good promoter
and i was HATER!!!!!!!!! u mad cuz he blew up quicker than u

so chamillion if u are reading please let it be know if its true that u hating on mike jones on your cd

Chamillionaire said:
SAY JONES..... I GOT 15 THOUSAND PRE-ORDERS FOR THIS CD.... EVEN HAD AN OFFER TO BY 10,000 OF EM AT ONCE...AT 11$ A PIECE....YOU DO THE MATH...BUT THAT MESSAGE WAS ERASED.(ARE YOU GOOD AT MATH OR DO YOU NEED ME TO CALCULATE THAT FOR YOU)............I SENT ABOUT 50 WARNIN SHOTS..... BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN..... IF I WOULDA SAW YOU I WOULDA TOLD YOU IN PERSON..... I BET YOU GONNA HEAR ME NOW... HOMEBOY....STEP YA GAME UP POTNA.....
Chamillionaire said:
I CAN BE HONEST AND SAY I DONT THINK IT'S THE BEST CD TO COME OUTTA HOUSTON LIKE SOME PEOPLE SAY IT WILL BE...MY ALBUM MAKES EVERY ONE OF THESE MIXTAPES AND OTHER ALBUMS THAT DROPPED INCLUDING THE MESSIAH LOOK SUB PAR......MESSIAH COULDA HAD SOME BETTER QUALITY IN SOME PLACES...BE WE STILL WORKIN ON GETTIN THAT TIGHT..... BUT ITS A GOOD BUY.... 3 DISCS......WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY.....
Chamillionaire said:
OH YEA JONES.... YOU NEED TO BE GETTIN OFF THIS COMP AND GETTIN YO AZZ IN THE STUDIO.....
Chamillionaire said:
WENT TO A COUPLE LABELS... WENT GOOD AND BAD....FOUND OUT SOME NIGGAZ WAS PUTTIN SALT ON MY GAME..... BUT THE BAD TURNED OUT TO BE GOOD...SO EVERYTHING IS A-OK....ALSO....SAW...JAY Z HOPPIN OUT A MAYBACH..... GOT TO CHILL AT KAY SLAYS CRIB FOR BOUT 3 OR 4 HOURS......
Chamillionaire said:
besides.....its been happenin for a long long time... even before put them videos up on the site.... i have concrete evidence about everything i say on messiah .... this aint no publicity stunt.... i tried being the humble guy and that didnt work.....i tried to encourage niggaz to chill and to let everybody know that i aint have no problems wit anybody..... but that didnt work either.... do you understand..... this wasnt my plan b.... this was my plan c..... i gotta plan D but it aint on that level YET..(YET)..... the best way for me to clear what is being said about me is to say my side ..... to the public... so everyone will know how i feel about everything....if i fight someone and handle somethin in the streets that aint gonna clear up no slander...... so that's what im doin homie
Chamillionaire said:
I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE... I DIDNT TRY TO BE COMPLEX ON MIXTAPE MESSIAH I KEPT IT PRETTY SIMPLE... CUZ PEOPLE SEEM TO NOT COMPREHEND SOME OF THE STUFF THAT I SAY.....
NIGGA LOGGED OFF THE SITE AND WENT TO THE STUDIO..... I SEE A NIGGA TOOK MY ADVICE......

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
DAMN......IT'S BOUT TO GO DOWN IN H-TOWN MANE.....CHAM IS THE HOTTEST THANG OUTA H-TOWN IF YOU ASK ME (AND THAT DON'T MATTER). I LIKE MIKES PROMO TACTICS THE BOY GOT HEART AND HUSTLE AND IN THIS BUSINESS YOU GOTTA HAVE BOTH THEM THANGS. "BUT" ON THE WORD PLAY AND MUSIC....AIN'T NOBODY IN THE SOUTH TOUCHIN CHAM RIGHT NOW....PERIOD.

THIS OUTA BE INTERESTING TO SEE UNFOLD.

- PLAYA RAE

May 3, 2002
Yeah from what cham talkin about.. seems like Mike has talked down Chamill to the majors.. Mike Jones kinda seems the character to talk down on someone.. i know he a good promoter.. but damn its about to go down..

and damn @ Koopa pushin 15,000 Mixtape Messiah's at preorder!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

what gets me is what koopa said on his site on the vid about dudes from texas need to stick together and not beef or something of this sort and if he is dissing mike jones mannn, its gonna get crazy..ALREADY!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Yea^^^ I hear that mane, but a mofucka can only take so much you know. I mean cats be takin shit for granted that a cat keep his mouth shut and want unity thru out the local community and run with it sometimes. Not saying MJ did that but in general....

Koop probably just tired of the nice guy shit and bout ready to serve some lyrical ass whoopins...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
" AINT EVEN GONNA LIE... I DIDNT TRY TO BE COMPLEX ON MIXTAPE MESSIAH I KEPT IT PRETTY SIMPLE... CUZ PEOPLE SEEM TO NOT COMPREHEND SOME OF THE STUFF THAT I SAY..... "

seems like hes maybe gettin a little critisim about his new cd.... now hes sayin oh i really didnt try that hard.

May 3, 2002
yeah dont get the wrong message of Koopa dissin Jones cuz of Jones's fame right now.. its all because Koopa is lookin for major deals and Jones is f*ckin them up.. so thats where all this is comin from.. i wanna see how Koopa handles this..

May 3, 2002
here u go KC_Vett, a lotta other people were sayin the samething, here's what he said..

Chamillionaire said:
hey i feel that mayne.... and i wish it could be one big happy family... but the truth is that i said that for a reason..... i would like for everybody to just do they thang witout hattin on the next man.... but niggaz dont .... i been preachin that for a long time....and niggaz was not listening..... cmon...i have promoted every underground group on MY site for how long??..... I aint made none of pay for this free promotion..... i have been a walking example of my words.... you dont hear niggaz sayin that i was hatin on them..... cuz i dont worry bout nobody else.... i do my thing..... but unfortunately niggaz aint givin me that same respect.... i could sit here and keep hopin that niggaz will treat me right or i could do somethin about it.....NIGGAS IS MESSIN WIT MY MONEY..... I got a family and alot of associates that depend on me.... and that's way more important than holdin hands wit niggaz.....

May 3, 2002
Chamillionaire said:
besides.....its been happenin for a long long time... even before put them videos up on the site.... i have concrete evidence about everything i say on messiah .... this aint no publicity stunt.... i tried being the humble guy and that didnt work.....i tried to encourage niggaz to chill and to let everybody know that i aint have no problems wit anybody..... but that didnt work either.... do you understand..... this wasnt my plan b.... this was my plan c..... i gotta plan D but it aint on that level YET..(YET)..... the best way for me to clear what is being said about me is to say my side ..... to the public... so everyone will know how i feel about everything....if i fight someone and handle somethin in the streets that aint gonna clear up no slander...... so that's what im doin homie
all i can say on that.. is damn..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ay i peeped out cham.com..

that Hotshot dude aint him...

just lettin yall know my opinion..

but if Mike is talkin trash...he will get ran over...i like.. him..
but Cham would murder him...

oh AND IF THIS IS TRUE...IT REALLY DOES PUT PAUL WALL IN A FUCKED UP PREDICAMENT....

Oct 25, 2002
"that Hotshot dude aint him..."

they matched IP adresses, and you should already know Cham would not go off like that unless he was SURE it was mike jones. if cham wasnt sure it was him, he wouldnt have went off so he had to know.

I hope one of these niggaz go all out and end the other one career, if u gon beef, then do it big like dat boy slim thug, that nigga ended lil mario career fa real. dats what koopa or mike jones need to do, quit all dat bullhsit beef and put a full stop on the other nigga

dats how u do rap beef

Mar 8, 2003
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
DAMN......IT'S BOUT TO GO DOWN IN H-TOWN MANE.....CHAM IS THE HOTTEST THANG OUTA H-TOWN IF YOU ASK ME (AND THAT DON'T MATTER). I LIKE MIKES PROMO TACTICS THE BOY GOT HEART AND HUSTLE AND IN THIS BUSINESS YOU GOTTA HAVE BOTH THEM THANGS. "BUT" ON THE WORD PLAY AND MUSIC....AIN'T NOBODY IN THE SOUTH TOUCHIN CHAM RIGHT NOW....PERIOD.

THIS OUTA BE INTERESTING TO SEE UNFOLD.

- PLAYA RAE
If flip the "king of the south" then Cham is Jesus and Face is God.

Mar 8, 2003
TheVille31 said:
^^^^
comin from ti's biggest fan
ummmm....say folk, u say that cause i got the picture in the sig?? i think the picture funny therefore its in the sig.

and what u gotta say bout it mane? Face is the king of the south, and tell me who would be #1 contender for the spot? Cause i've said it before, flip and TI no where NEAR being the kings....they gotta lot of ground to break before they get that status. PLUS longevity.

Mar 9, 2004
MIKE JONES IS TIGHT BUT CHAM WILL MURDER HIM LYRICALLY. AND WHOEVER SAID THAT HES PUTTIN PAUL WALL IN A FUNKY SITUATION AINT LYING. ANYWAYS MAYNE FUCK IT I WANNA WATCH THIS SHIT PLAY OUT