Chamillionaire Vs Mike Jones!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SANDMAN said:
man i wonder whats in Paul's head really.. thinkin about it TI Vs Flip.. he's TI's DJ, and he's cool with flip.. chopped and screwed his album for him.. Cham Vs Jones.. Paul's with the house.. and i dont know if he still got love for Cham or what.. but damn.. thats a lotta drama to try and stay out of.. :confused:
I wonder if Paul is gonna start tryna speak his mind on the issues since he's the only neutral party involved in these lil quarrels.

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
JLMACN said:
tig....if you get one...let me know...ill snatch..fa sho..

you got a copy of that How to be a player....?

i need a original of that...if you got ill snatch...

let me know..
Naw, I don't... Paul never got copies of them himself... It was all handled through Swisha House...

Aug 9, 2002
Main! that boy koopa came threw tha D a couple of weekz ago talking mad noize on jones on tha radio. that wuz sum funny shyt though, koopa talkin bout jones is a real retard..lol...naw but thiz beef been started since koopa left tha house it was obvious threw them mixtapez especialy king koopa-vz da world. koopa got beef wit tha house especialy jones since koopa got em up in it. koopa got tha beef on lock no ?asked. No real underground TX hip-hop head like jones. jones dug hes own grave & koopa bout to throw his ass in it. jones is done...........

Aug 9, 2002
SonnyBlac said:
If flip the "king of the south" then Cham is Jesus and Face is God.
naw main!....face gets luv & everyone knows he was tha 1st out tha south 2 do his thang but everyone knows who tha tru kingz of tha south are none other than tha kingz them self, muthafuking U.G.K. They aint called underground kingz fo nothing aka Trill Azz Niggaz str8 out da south....