CANT STAND THIS SHIT(STOCKTON)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: re:

BlessDaWizeguy said:
Thang that'z funny iz, I see theze lil' kidz and shit tryna bang all tough and shit out here in the Sea-town...............but I usually jus laugh, cuzz I'm use ta bein' around str8 locced-out niggaz, ya dig what I'm sayin' ?
lol...trust me, there's plenty of real ass cats in the Sea-town. Even though it also aint hard to run into some faulty lil faggots who think theyre hard. I think most folks who aint from Seattle get the wrong impression of it. Theres rillas all around...believe that. So what part of the Sea-town u stay in folks? Im out in the northside.

Apr 25, 2002
shiiieeetttttttt.........

STOCKTON AINT NO JOKE! talkin bout "small town", foos crazy......lodi or modesto or tracy are a lot smaller than stockton............i guarantee southside and eastside is crazier or just ass crazy than 80-85% of the rest of northern cali. fools aint even knowin........ill agree with the attitude stockton people have, there is a lot of hatin that goes on, but like someone else said, its everywhere..........

BTW- BERKELEY - ARE U SERIOUS? COME ON MAN, U MUST NOT BE KNOWIN A DAMN THING, JUST CHECK OUT THE CRIME RATES IN STOCKTON, AND COMPARE IT TO GAY ASS BERKEKLY, IM NOT SAYIN THERE AINT NO REALAS THERE, BUT ON AN AVERAGE STOCKTON IS A MUCH HARDER AND CRAZIER PLACE TO BE IN...... LETS NO BE TOO IGNORANT.

Sep 12, 2002
stockton crips had come to berkeley and got seved thats how come i know they are suckas i dunno about the rest of stockton tho but those crips was thinkin they couldn't get fucked wit but little did they know...

May 2, 2002
THAT'S WHY WHEN WE DECIDED TO MOVE TO THE VALLEY...I DECIDED TO GET A SPOT IN STOCKTON...TRACY, LATHROP, MANTECA...I REALLY CAN'T GET USE TO THE SMALL TOWN LIFE..BUT STOCKTON IS THE ONLY SPOT THAT REMINDS ME OF THE BAY...SHIT IS CRAZY OUT HERE FOR REAL THOUGH....I LIVE ON KELLEY DRIVE ON THE NORTHSIDE AND THIS WHOLE BLOCK IS LIVE...IT'S COO OUT HERE...I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T SEEN ANYBODY THROWIN MEAN MUGS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...I DO NOTICE THE NORTENO HOMEBOYZ ACT FUNNY WHEN YOU SAY WHAT'S UP TO EM...CAUSE IN THE BAY EVERYONE BE SHOWIN LUV TO EACH OTHER IF THEY HOMEBOYZ FOR THE MOST PART.....OUT HERE FOOLS ACT FUNNY BUT IT'S ALL GOOD..

AND OH YEAH....WHERE ARE ALL THE BLOODS AND CRIPS THAT STOCKTON IS NOTORIUS FOR HAVIN...I SEE HELLA FOOLS UP MY BLOCK THAT BE BLUED UP ONE DAY AND THEN THE NEXT ALL IN RED...I ALWAYS HEARD THERE WAS C'S AND B'S OVER HERE BUT I DON'T BE SEEIN ANY...MY NEIGHBOR IS A CRIP FROM MERCED BUT AS FAR AS STOCKTON BANGERS I'VE REALLY ONLY SEEN ONE AT A STORE WITH BLUE CHUCKS, SHIRT AND BLUE FLAG ON HIS HEAD...HE WAS WITH SOME CHINESE BROAD HANGIN A BLUE FLAG...TRIPPED ME OUT...LOL!!

Apr 25, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:

AND OH YEAH....WHERE ARE ALL THE BLOODS AND CRIPS THAT STOCKTON IS NOTORIUS FOR HAVIN
u wont find to many c's and b's up in north stockton. im not sayin they aint there, but from what ive seen, u have to hit up south stockton, by the conway homes and around eigth street, which is right by I-5, thats where i seen most gang activity..............

@oso- kelly drive aint no joke, it used to be a lot crazier bout 5 years ago, but they still got some crazy people livin there....thats probably the roughest street on the northside of stockton........anyways oso, hope you enjoyin the town. peace

R

rollinhard

yeah, stoccton aint small.... it's about 40,000 people more than fremont

- Soak Game-

Hey you Fag cape Crusader stop Turf Hopping. I thought you was from Union City? I guess you have to Lie to try and kick it.

R

rollinhard

I thought you went to school in Fremont at Devry and you claimed the UNe. What a confused Turf hopping Gay Cape Crusader. You dont have to lie to kick it

Apr 25, 2002
some of ya'll talk funny....

thers chumps and savs in every city....if all you know is captains and chumps then your obviously hangin around those types....

big oso loc,
your up north so this is all crip basicly.kelly is a hood,valverde,kentfield,townhome 44 g's,ponce de leon and others bang North Side Gangsta Crip....
all the bloods are out west.and the south is all MOB.
they say up north is the nice area cus every thing is hidden.out east and south its all old city,from the early years of stockton so it looks old and more run down.up north its bigger area and a lot of newer houses and nieghborhoods and shit.thing is up north you might have a nice nieghborhood then around the corner or a block or 2 down your gonna have a fucked up neighborhood,its funny like that.trust me,i moved about 18-20 times in my 22 years of life and i know stockton....

oh yeah oso loc,if you wanna get down with some beats from over here let me know....i know some cats with knocks (i know every body says that tho) that aint no joke.

R.I.P. Rico Salgado

R.I.P. Stephanie Madrid

Oct 17, 2002
ON THE LO LO's

STOCKTON IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!1 HAD TO MOVE OUT HERE TO THE SAN HOE AND EVERYONE IS SCARY. I'M TALKIN BOUT GETTIN MUNEE. WE GOT5 THEM STOCKTON SWAMPS SEWED. YOU JUST GOT TO BE WITH THE RIGHT GATORS. YUUUP THERES RUKUS. BUT DONT BE A PUNK. THERE IS FUNK. KEEP FAR AWAY FROM IT IF YOU CANT GET FUNKY. DONT SIDELINE HATE AND WISH YOU COULD GET AWAY. GET AWAY. CUZ IM TRYIN TA GET BACK. BUT I STILL AINT SEEN THE QUALITY OF BOMB OR ANY THING ELSE IN THE BAY. THE ONLY WE AINT GOT ARE SOME COO BREEZYS ALL OF ARE HOES OR PREGNANT OR BOTH. MAN STOCKTON IS JUST LOW.KEEP YOUR SHIT LOW AND STAY OUT THE WAY. THIS CITY IS A LIVING BREATHING SOUL IT WILL EAT UP.

REST IN PEACE:
STEPANIE MADRID