CANT STAND THIS SHIT(STOCKTON)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
I CANT STAND LIVIN WAY OUT HERE!BEEN HELLA FAR FROM THE CITY(SCO) NIGGAS OUT HERE THAT I'VE ENCOUNTERD BE ACTINHG HELLA BOOTSEE. IM TALKIN NIGGAS READY TO SHOT SHU OVER A BITCH WHO AINT THERES JUST ALL KINDA BULLSHIT. MAN WHO NOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT NIGGAS IN STOCKTON BE ON SOME OTHER SHIT AINT NOTHING LIKE THE SCO!!!!!

IN STORES NOW
PRIME FACTORZ
MILITARY MINDED-GHETTO VIETNAM
COMING SOON-------Y.T.:THUG LIVIN
THE RIGHTWAY MALITIA COMP. NOTHIN BUT FIRE

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Nigga Ive lived here all my damn life. Thats why i'm takin ma happy ass back to Sac.
There aint nothin but haters and niggas with that bullshit.
Im used to bein around niggas bout they paper. But people out here is just as off as a motha fucca can be. They wann shoot people and act all retarded.
They funkin over stupid shit for no damn reason.
Why the fuck are people so damn backwards out here?
But umm I can go on all day about how much Stockton sucks *PARENTAL ADVISORY*. But umm i'm sure you already know. :p

May 13, 2002
lol sorry my stockton folks on this board, but i wouldnt move out to stockton neither... that shit is too slow fer me, shit i think Hayward is to slow and goin all the way out there in the 209, shiet, no can do mayn... that is straight up some small town shit that i cant get used to... i feel you mobsta, the city dont have niggas that do that shit, folks are more opened minded... there was this quote that went "small towns breed, narrow minds" and thats exactly the case for a lot of niggas in small towns, shiet, even hayward is a small town compared to the sco or the town even though our population is about 140,000 deep hella niggas be actin just like what u described stockton to be like.....

if ever ive got to move it'll be in the sco, somewhere, anywhere cooh in the city...

May 10, 2002
Yeah- I've noticed Stockton is on some other shit.. my best friend back in the day was from there and was one of the craziest muthafuckers I know.. along with his brothers. Then I moved next door to a fool from there that had hella guns and was wild. I went to visit him out there a while ago and saw all kinds of crazy shit on that Southside of Stockton. I was down with all of em but they were definitely on some other shit..

May 2, 2002
MAN WHAT YOU MEAN SMALL TOWN SHIT??? I JUST MOVED OUT HERE AND THIS CITY IS HUGE! AND IT'S FUCKEN CRAZY OUT HERE...I LIVE ON THE NORTHSIDE WHICH IS THE SO CALLED NICE AREA OF STOCKTON AND SOME FOOL JUST GOT BLASTED UP THE STREET FROM US...THERE WAS A DRIVE BY THE OTHER DAY OVER HERE TOO....I HEAR ABOUT SHOOTINGS EVERY OTHER DAY...TWO FOOLS WERE KILLED ON THE SOUTHSIDE LAST WEEK...SOME SCRAP WAS BLASTED AT A GAS STATION EARLY THIS WEEK ON CHARTER WAY...NOT TO MENTION THE OTHER FEW THAT WERE KILLED THE FIRST WEEK WE MOVED OVER HERE....AIN'T SHIT LIKE THAT GOIN ON IN HAYWARD, NEWARK, FREMONT....SHIEEET...THE ONLY PLACES YOU HEAR OF ANYTHING REALLY HAPPENING ANYMORE IN THE BAY IS THE SCO AND OAKLAND....I NOTICE MORE AND MORE FOOLS FROM THE BAY IS ON SOME PLAYA PLAYA MENTALITY NOW N DAYZ...FOOLS OVER HERE IN STOCKTON ARE STILL IN THAT TERRITORY GANGLAND SHIT....IT'S A TRIP....I DO NOTICE THAT PEOPLE ACT STRANGE OUT HERE....I MISS THE BAY...BUT THE COST OF LIVIN HAD ME, MY WIFE AND KIDS CRAMMED IN AN APT. NEXT TO MOTHERFUCKAS BURNING CURRY IN THE HALLWAYZ EVERYDAY WALKIN ABOUT A BLOCK AND A HALF TO MY CAR PARKED OUT ON THE STREET BEING A BIG TARGET FOR ANYBODY HATIN....NOW I GOT A BIG ASS HOUSE WITH A TWO CAR GARAGE FOR LESS THEN WHAT I WAS PAYIN IN THE FMT....HAD TO GIVE UP SOME THANGS TO GET SOME THANGS...

Jun 3, 2002
re:

Gheah,........ I'm born & raised in Stoc-Town.......Stoc-Town iz far from 'small town shit'.............I'm from da Northside [da so called nice part].......18 yearz......Shiat, I got my shit tatted on my tummy...................I will say, it'z kinda hard ta get a good [decent] job out here though. Which iz what I'm all about!
I got homiez out here in the Sea-Town, which plugged a playa wit a job worth workin', ya dig what I'm sayin' ? I'm not tryin' ta make no 8-10 dollaz an hour, ya feel me ?............I'm tryin' ta make like twomp an hour, ya dig what I'm sayin' ? It'z so hard to move out of yo home town fa'sho'!
I got a kid though, so.................Used ta be livin' on da North North waz cooh....all locced-out ripz runnin shit & everythang................then all this shoot-em, up bang-bang shit got all so popular an shit, jus exactly like every otha side!

Thang that'z funny iz, I see theze lil' kidz and shit tryna bang all tough and shit out here in the Sea-town...............but I usually jus laugh, cuzz I'm use ta bein' around str8 locced-out niggaz, ya dig what I'm sayin' ?

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Yup fa sho. Born in raised out north.

But umm yeh For the last week it aint been nothin but fuccin 5.0 rippin and runnin around dis damn city.
Shit after this month im out this bich. When youre inStockton youre whole life it not thathard to move outtahere. You get sick off all the bs, haters, etc etc. Ya homies in the pen, on drugs, or on some other azz sh**.
That gang bangin is not coo. For a minute Stockton was coo. I could walk outta ma damn house and just be posted.. Smoke me a blunt and sip on some 211.. watch the finds stroll by.. now I gotta worry bout these loud mouf niggaz bringin unnecessary ass funk on my block. WTF! I swear we've had four-five drive bys in the last week.
Back in the 80's shit was worse and than it calmed down. Eventually OGs went to the pen or went on drugs. Shit died down. Now shits startin back up again.
On an ending note this shit is pitiful..... Be about cho pper and do what chu do to make somethin of yourself. Cause hangin out at AM/PM or Chevron when you know you gotta go to school/work the next day is not coo and it sho aint gon get chu no where.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
realpinoy510HWD said:
lol sorry my stockton folks on this board, but i wouldnt move out to stockton neither... that shit is too slow fer me, shit i think Hayward is to slow and goin all the way out there in the 209, shiet, no can do mayn... that is straight up some small town shit that i cant get used to...

seriously....things in the 209 is alot slower then in the bay....I'm from san jose...and my mind was'nt ready 4 Los Banos...its like drivin on the freeway and hittin the brakes. Like someone else that replyed..I moved here cause the living cost...its hella cheaper and only 20,000 heads in this town..so theres not 2 many people hatein...although you do got about a dozen that just HATE like a motherfucker but then again more then half of this towns popualtion is people from other cities.

Aug 13, 2002
Stockton got alot of haters but no more than any other city. I was born and raised on the West Side....Louis Park It's nothin but Bloods and Nortenos No scraps or Crips anywhere to be found out west,but shit is fucked out here...the muthafuckin ice cream men stay strapped out here and dominos dont deliver out here...muthafuckas be jackin fools out here. we need more clubs and shit like that so people could keep their mind ocupied but every time 1 opens up it gets shut down like a month later. Don't even get me started on the East side...fools be dieing out there like its the thing to do. Scraps tryed to come here and invade our city and now their getting whiped out! It's give respect get respect out here! Stockton is far from small!