Callin out y'all wanna be intellectual mc's thinkin yall the ghetto eintstein or sumn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
peep what shit...your deliver is gay..
and you all on your own jock..people like that always tend to suck..
but anyways..at cmoke
like i said i'm not new to the boardas..i've batled all you before some i lost a grip i won so jus cus you see i got under 100 posts or what not don;t mean i'm brand new and don't know what yall about..havin 1000 posts by your name don't make you any better of a battler...actually it makes you look sad

Jun 9, 2002
hahahahahahhahahahh this kid...

bitch, you got a lot of learning to do...

ask your boys, who dont even know who the fuck you are, if they feel my shit...

"i'm not conceited, i'm convinced"--copywrite

battle me...

i dare you to... fuckin loser...

Jun 9, 2002
bitch, i have nothing to prove to you, i know im nicer than you... i aint going to spit at somebody i know im going to beat, i have no need to prove im better than you...

but, if you spit at me, i will be inclined to respond swiftly and with brute force...

oh, and i will record it...

tell your friends to listen to it, theyll love listening to it at parties...

Aug 28, 2002
ant-a-mosscity said:
check dis playa/ i jus called u out/ u call my shit horrible/but u didnt open u yo mouth/dis money over biches/in u my x-gal/get it i called u x-gal/fag ass nigga recive dick in da mouth/kinna like yo bitches/when i be diggin her out/ she cant call me a pimp wit a dick in her mouth/nigga come wit it/ im heated u cant put me out................................

took about a good 7-8 minutes to type somethin for ya ass!

'get it i called u x-gal'.. bro, let me go out on a limb 'n tell ya you really shouldn't text pal//
the only shit you spit thats deep is when your dentist tells ya your in need of a root canal//
yes i spit foul, ant-a-mossity more washed up then a dish towel.. just don't even respond//
i dont even got to go above and beyond to rip you, bitchs don't even know what ya gettin into//
leave ant-a-mossity stuck like glue, spit some linguistics to settle the score//
put your keyboard 'n your comp away and don't post anymore, cause ima humiliate your bitch ass//
homeboy, your stuck up sorta like a department store..//

x-kalibur said:

took about a good 7-8 minutes to type somethin for ya ass!

'get it i called u x-gal'.. bro, let me go out on a limb 'n tell ya you really shouldn't text pal//
the only shit you spit thats deep is when your dentist tells ya your in need of a root canal//
yes i spit foul, ant-a-mossity more washed up then a dish towel.. just don't even respond//
i dont even got to go above and beyond to rip you, bitchs don't even know what ya gettin into//
leave ant-a-mossity stuck like glue, spit some linguistics to settle the score//
put your keyboard 'n your comp away and don't post anymore, cause ima humiliate your bitch ass//
homeboy, your stuck up sorta like a department store..//
goood job,that shit was gay.

FAGGOT ASS SHIT
LAME AS FUCK>]
DA MOST GAYEST SHYTE I'VE EVER HEARD.
WANT ME TO BELIVE U?
TRY A GAIN NIGGA..............

@ X-GAL I'M AT DA BATTLE FIELD.... COME TO IRAQ NIGGGA. I PROMISE I'LL BLOW YO BITCH ASS UP. TO ALL DA REST OF YALL NIGGA, BATTTTTTTTTTTLE FIELD, SPELL IT WIT ME B,A,T,T,L,E F,I,E,L,D..DONT TALK BRING IT. I LOSt MANY BATTLEz NIGGA, N AFTER U DONE WIT ME U WILL LOOSE TOO, BRING IT NIGGA.....

TWiZZ Da ViLLiN said:
I don't see you spittin..
so you can't call me sucky yet cus maybe you got no skills what so ever...
let me get a chance to put my dick in your mouth if i may
thatts the nicest, really way possible
TWIX BE A NURSE OR SOMETHIN NIGGA.......
U RAN
LIKE A BITCH.ONE WORD FA U NIGGA,FIELD.......................

I'M
CALLIN
OUT
NAMEZ.........

DAT NIGGA TWIX.........

Aug 28, 2002
damn i think these two cats are the same person.. both lookin for net funk.. say it with me bitchs.. C-O-M-P-U-S-A-V-S.. fuckin hoe you got ripped.. sup wit it.. set some shit up in the league battles until then.. fuck you

x-kalibur said:
damn i think these two cats are the same person.. both lookin for net funk.. say it with me bitchs.. C-O-M-P-U-S-A-V-S.. fuckin hoe you got ripped.. sup wit it.. set some shit up in the league battles until then.. fuck you
lol....say it with me B-I-T-C-H-E-S...........DUMB ASS NIGGA,U CANT SPELLL? BATTLE FIELD NIGGA.FIND IT...........say it with me..........hooked,on,phonics..