Callin out y'all wanna be intellectual mc's thinkin yall the ghetto eintstein or sumn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
some people in here try to flow all intellectual
but in the end lyrically they get fucked up like it was sexual
pickin out words they can't even pronounce
back hand ya weak flows and make ya hoes bounce
i spit flames in large amounts to leave you sizzled
every1 can feel my reign on top while you only drizzled
get steped on like a puddle
there is no rebuddle
i send ya ass home lookin for ya momma to cuddle
usually i'm suttle
but these fake mc's got me ready to take off on em like a shuttle
yall need to get in a huddle
and come up with a game plan
yall leavin with a new outlook while i'm leavin as the same man
same style same delivery
i'm done fuckin with yall snakes thats slithery
when i step up yall jus shakin n quivery
cus you sense the cold heart
if this was a game of cardz you fold from the start
like b.a.r.t. i bring knowledge
and i dont need no education from college
this the school of hard knocks
produce lyircs like chickenz n rocks
yet never catchin cases like chicken pocks
ya'll fake intellectual mc's is the target that twizz mockz

Aug 23, 2002
^^^

You a hypocrit so u must be fake/ as I read your shit I ask myself "how many contradictions can one wack rapper make"/ I don't claim to be an intelectual/ I got better things to do like fuck 2 bitches that are bi-sexual/ I aint the hardest or most heated/ but if you think I'm fake go read my charge sheet, here bitch read it/ my lyrics are giving you cock slaps across the face/ don't front up on me homeboy I'll put ya back in ya place..

Quote:
Originally posted by x-kalibur
horrible!

decafitatin niggaz/ on dis nine-1-6ness/ bitch u popin jaw?/but i'm all about my bussiness/sound like u ridin aganst/cuz u know u cant ride w/this/ i'm trown niggaz in da van at late night/dis money over bitches/exactly what i been waitin fo/i been holdin it/i'm finna spite dis/ verbal/assanation/somethin like what jfk/got hit wit/i get caliuses from da mic/cuz it get hot when i grip it/ n datz when/ i aint even spitin/ x-cailber's/what i'm hittin/oh my bad/he ass is missin/ i'm not kidin/fuck dat cat/i'm on a mission/jus listen/when he first replied/thought it was a retard mistake/dog/he trippin/n he did it again/n again/was like/nawdog/ u didn't/tol myself/dis nigga betta relly watch out/or i'mma stickem/den i tought/it was a auto reply/from 91siccness/but now/ant-a-mo gettin heated my nigga//nobody winnin/n if u wanna battle/cuz/start from da begenin/jus remember again young nigga/now/dont/u/be/forgetin/ant-a-mosccity/been hard from da start/aint no pretendin/jus wanted to c if i had love/wit some old shit i've written/but naw/niggaz think i'mma scurb/sound like/i'm tripin/dumb nigga/come at me again/i'm hitin u hard/n/not winnin

ant-a-mosscity has attached this image:

Last edited by ant-a-mosscity on 03-14-2003 at 10:50 PM

Dec 21, 2002
x-calibur you shouldn't speak your spits is weak and pathetic..please come at me i'll shit on your grill...
and mr. dontgiveafuck...its funny you got shit to say bout my flows considering i used to rape you on the flow boards with my old name..you stupid pooty

x-kalibur said:
that was horrible.. make a thread and battle me i'll gladly rip you!
check dis playa/ i jus called u out/ u call my shit horrible/but u didnt open u yo mouth/dis money over biches/in u my x-gal/get it i called u x-gal/fag ass nigga recive dick in da mouth/kinna like yo bitches/when i be diggin her out/ she cant call me a pimp wit a dick in her mouth/nigga come wit it/ im heated u cant put me out................................

x-kalibur said:
that was horrible.. make a thread and battle me i'll gladly rip you!
check dis playa/ i jus called u out/ when u said my shit horrible/ u didnt know what u was talkin about /dis money over biches/in u my x-gal/get it i called u x-gal/fag ass nigga recive dick in da mouth/kinna like yo bitches/when i be diggin her out/ she cant call me a pimp wit a dick in her mouth/nigga come wit it/ im heated/no one can put me out................................

Jun 9, 2002
ummm... all of yall are pretty wacc... but this guy ant-a-whats-its... hes pretty damn wacc... he takes the cake... twizz... i was talkin about you... you suck... really, i mean that in the nicest, realest way possible...

any problems with this?

eat a dick if you do...

the faaahhh...

May 10, 2002
Fuck all you newbie ass bitches commin in dis board actin like yall got sum hott. yall aint shit, ya rhymes is fuckin wack ass bullshit....

u wanna test ya little gangsta rhymes then how bout dis...

Me, X, Bayzhe, Biggz VS all u bitches n all ya bitch ass homies....gimme the word ill set it up.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO DICE UP THIS WANNA BE BITCH ANT A MOSSITY AND FUCK TIZZ ILL CUT UR SORRY ASS UP TOO

think im playin?

start the thread and watch the terror unfold

Jun 9, 2002
ha, what a moron...

TWiZZ Da ViLLiN said:
I don't see you spittin..
so you can't call me sucky yet cus maybe you got no skills what so ever...
let me get a chance to put my dick in your mouth if i may
thatts the nicest, really way possible

do some research you square...

look thru my posts...

go to the battle forum...

i dont come wacc... stupid...

oh, and if you need further verification that i'm much nicer than your feeble wacc ass is...

go here http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/bayzhemusic.htm

peep that shit sucka...

the fuck off me bitch...