Brooklyn's Finest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Just came back from seein BK's Finest and I'm glad 2 say that the only thing I didn't like was the ending. It had elements of Crash, The Departed, Fresh, and Traffic but in some places I would sacrficed box office dollars and took a bit more time tightining up things 2 tell a great story.

Jan 28, 2005
its getting real good reviews, I'm trying to go see it soon. Wesley Snipes and the guy from Crash were doing interviews on the radio here in Detroit when I was on my way to see Alice In Wonderland. Snipes says he was just here in the city about a month ago filming another film that doesn't have an official title yet... but you can expect him to be in another gangster movie in the near future.

Mar 18, 2003
Decent movie. The only thing that saved this from being overly-bland was the casting. Even at that, how many times have we seen Ethan Hawke play a stressed out cop? Dont get me wrong, he's good at it, but I feel like he just walked off the set of one of his other cops movies and right on to this one. And Richard Gere had the same worried look on his face throughout the entire film. Snipes' character was okay but had zero developement. It's always good seeing Don Cheadle, though; I think he is an outstanding actor. Brookly's Finest is nothing entirely new but it was entertaining. The ending wasn't as bad as many people think. More typical than anything else.

I thought Snipes was "freed" but after looking it up he hasn't even gone to jail yet. He was sentenced to three years but is somehow free while he appeals his decisions. Interesting.