Brehsive YG album review!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Stop snitching on my snitching scumbag nuttkase. I hope a homeless man takes a shit on your porch. Actually the actor doesn't have to be homeless. Palmer @Palmer can you take a shit on nutts porch?

Dec 4, 2006
I contacted my lawyer as well, Mixerr Reviews has ruined my reputation to start Fresh Review's ..

My attorney says I have a solid case and I can sue Mixerr Reviews for the amount of $130,000 dollars..

Michael Mixerr you slandered my name and called me something I am not, but you are a pedophile supporter and it has shown from time to time you do support pedophiles.
Mixerr @Mixerr you will learn not to fuck with me, I'm going to sue the fuck out of you..

Jun 5, 2004

Lmfao mixerr just cant fucking help himself, he cannot bring himself to stop talking about child molesters

"Member dat SPM review i did??? Huh?? Huh??? Spm??? Yea hes a chomo. I just love talking about child molesters. I have a strong unhealthy infatuation with everything chomoey"

Ive seen him get hella mad and blow up on people who kept bringin up the SPM thing, yet hes over here off the sicc behind what he thinks are closed doors still reminding people of SPM and shamelessly plugging his child molester reviews

Mixerr is the only one dumb enough to try and expose someone but end up exposing himself in the process

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I contacted my lawyer as well, Mixerr Reviews has ruined my reputation to start Fresh Review's ..

My attorney says I have a solid case and I can sue Mixerr Reviews for the amount of $130,000 dollars..

Michael Mixerr you slandered my name and called me something I am not, but you are a pedophile supporter and it has shown from time to time you do support pedophiles.
Mixerr @Mixerr you will learn not to fuck with me, I'm going to sue the fuck out of you..

Nice try:cheeky:.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Lmfao mixerr just cant fucking help himself, he cannot bring himself to stop talking about child molesters

"Member dat SPM review i did??? Huh?? Huh??? Spm??? Yea hes a chomo. I just love talking about child molesters. I have a strong unhealthy infatuation with everything chomoey"

Ive seen him get hella mad and blow up on people who kept bringin up the SPM thing, yet hes over here off the sicc behind what he thinks are closed doors still reminding people of SPM and shamelessly plugging his child molester reviews

Mixerr is the only one dumb enough to try and expose someone but end up exposing himself in the process
Lol no I did not expose myself. Period.

Jun 5, 2004
I think mixerr is smarter than he seems

I think that he secretly knew that everything nmeoner said was true, but hes playing it off like he dosent believe him by acting like he believes him... So that way, when people say "oh youre an idiot for listening to that guy", he can say "look at my tone when im asking those questions, you dont really think i believed him"... When really, hes smart enough to know that everything he was told was the truth.

He has a backup plan for everything. Its actually hella smart. He's always one step ahead of people who think theyre smart but really dont see the bigger picture. Mixerr really is the real Rain Man, he just cant let it be known because the public isn't ready for a mind of that caliber.

Jun 5, 2004
I know for a fact that Nuttkase @Nuttkase bullies blind, autistic children. You can quote me on that Mixerr @Mixerr my name is Frank.
U think mixerrs dumb enough to think that youre really just trolling? Lol cmon now give him some credit...

Get real Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus !!!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm done with Mixerr @Mixerr I offer my support and he disses me all the times.