Brehsive YG album review!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
See Mixerr Reviews: Mixerr Reviews #122 for definition.

Also as for the YG review video… I'm trying to get 200 views on this video as I did on my previous SPM exposure video and some of my shout outs videos that got over 100 video views. I got 200 views on the SPM exposure video.

Why you never give me the shout out for giving you the term #brehsive. I can find you the exact post I called you that, and then you ran with it ever since. I thought we were cool, and I was putten you up on some underground slang we use in freedom.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
This is slander Mixerr @Mixerr

and I want it taken down and an apology issued through Mixerr Reviews ASAP or I will have my lawyer move forward with the case he is building against you.

I mean you used information by confirmed narc nolettuce @nolettuce for your baseless accusations and you are trying to ruin my good name across various forms of social media. If you don't take them down and make a public apology I will own Mixerr Reviews when it's all said and done. The next move is yours.

Mixerr @Mixerr I demand you remove my name from your shout out video due to the unjust slandering statements of the upstanding citizen Nuttkase @Nuttkase .

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
This is slander Mixerr @Mixerr

and I want it taken down and an apology issued through Mixerr Reviews ASAP or I will have my lawyer move forward with the case he is building against you.

I mean you used information by confirmed narc nolettuce @nolettuce for your baseless accusations and you are trying to ruin my good name across various forms of social media. If you don't take them down and make a public apology I will own Mixerr Reviews when it's all said and done. The next move is yours.
To the public and Nuttkase. I would like to make an apology. Nuttkase I'm sorry for slandering you. Please don't sue me breh.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's not enough. I would like an update on the Mixerr Reviews blogspot stating that the information you received, while possibly correct, was given to you by a known narc named nolettuce @nolettuce to slander my good name. You did no separate and unbiased research of your own and just went by the word of some random person on the internet. What kind of journalist are you? Only then I will have my lawyer close the case.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Why you never give me the shout out for giving you the term #brehsive. I can find you the exact post I called you that, and then you ran with it ever since. I thought we were cool, and I was putten you up on some underground slang we use in freedom.
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO We are. I'll mention you in the next shout outs video! I even wrote your name down. Be patient.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase I thought that's all you wanted?! All is good breh. I don't want no beef.

Feb 11, 2006
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO We are. I'll mention you in the next shout outs video! I even wrote your name down. Be patient.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase I thought that's all you wanted?! All is good breh. I don't want no beef.

Mixerr @Mixerr Im in the process of contacting My attorney with regards to Suing your Fuckin ass due to you stealing my ideas on reviewing Furniture,Your in the shit now mayne.

When you first started posting here I thought you was a cool dude I even made a thread suggesting music for you to review but all you did was steal my fuckin Ideas and try to gain credit for them,All this is documented on here so you really have fucked it.

And asoon as the laws catch up with you for your child molestation charge you can also expect to be hearing from my lawyers you fuckin plagerist bastid.

I dead serious about this ...See you in court.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
As a real attorney, I believe my clients have a solid case. I have already begun the paperwork. Unless all of my clients' demands have been met within 48 hours, I'm afraid this lawsuit will go forward.

All I have to do is click "File." I await your response.

Sincerely,

Edward James Almost, Esq.
Now I know this is a trollfest. I'm done here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Infinity does not represent me although I do appreciate the funny jester from him on my behalf. I'm not trolling you Mixerr. I see you have taken down the youtube comments and also you write ups from the BlogSpot. I'm now just awaiting the official apology on your blog, pointing out that you got information from a known narc ( nolettuce @nolettuce ) and went forward with slandering my name with no further investigation of your own, and I will consider it a dead issue.