BREATHE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
hey Roberto...remember when you were doing that reverse shit and wouldn't tell me your secret to making it sound soooo tight.......I think I figured it out, but the secret is safe with me....;)

Jan 7, 2003
Man I have tha first Angellic.. that shit was tight. can;t wait for the rerlease of that shit.. that's gonna be sicccc.. MAIN. you can DOWNLOAD any un realesed Song on Kazaa... lol u ain;y gotta ask nobody to get a track. that shit probably all over Kazaa by now. lol..

Oct 27, 2002
COOOOOL.....but,......what do you need a gun for???...in Australia????.....tstststs...shooting wombats´n´stuff??
HAHAHHA ya'll are some fools i wish i could shoot dingo's and wombat's but da laws against it .... just protection in da street ... hunting coo but only wild boars, pigeons , rabbits and foxes .... now im gonna get a hate for changing the subject lol

Oct 27, 2002
adelaide, nah aboriginals ... syko mutha's ... the other day one pulled a knife on me :) so i puled a gun on him ... he said gimme the gun LOL!!!!! pure dick heads , seriously ... romperstomper is a classic!!!

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
TOO BAD FUCK GUNZ

Man fuck you Lejo B.R.O.K.E I know you´re not Lejo cuz you´re too wack to be a great artist ...
Danke Fruntsch für die Unterstützung so eine Heulboje wie dieser Kängerruh junge ha ha ...
And outher thang :
Tech N9ne " Breathe "
...it´s a godamn shame we carry gunz...
that´s a part of Breathe cuz the song is against violence ...
SO FUCK GUNZ I don´t care if ya got gunz down under if you meet me you too scared to say one word before you pull ya trigger I smack ya in ya nose and put a VOGELSCHRECK in ya ass and fire it up ...

Dec 5, 2002
Re: TOO BAD FUCK GUNZ

PhatActPlaya² said:
SO FUCK GUNZ I don´t care if ya got gunz down under if you meet me you too scared to say one word before you pull ya trigger I smack ya in ya nose and put a VOGELSCHRECK in ya ass and fire it up ...

hahahaha shit..Mein erster Besuch im Strange Forum..ich hab echt was verpasst.. Noch n Berliner..

Do your thang thang...Phat Act Playa

Oct 27, 2002
u think u the shit or somethin phat act ... fuck guns man some cunt pulls one on me youll bash him? send us a tape and ill believe you ... no setups either!!!!!!! .... i aint hatin but at least my ass is safe ... i dont go round shootin mutha fuckaz for no reason only if my life is at danger ... yall feelin me?

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Hey Dude you can check our Style on Anghellic : " Who you Came To See & This Life " Absolute Power : " Slither , Trapped in a psycho´s body , She Devil , Absolute Power , Freaky lil things , The Grench & Victory " ( Gunz Will Bust ) Re - Anghellic " Breathe "
Trajik also got two beats so you know what´s up Dogg...
But I think that´s not our board so we should stop the beef cuz it will be not cool if we fight over here without any word about Tech !
So I say fuck gunz and I say fuck the war !

PEACE

Jan 7, 2003
Demonz and Cold as Ice

Ya'll right i couln't find.. BReathe on kazaa i jus looked up tech n9ne unreleased. tho and found a song called "demons". and one called "Cold as Ice".. can anybody tell me something about these.. songs..? if they tight.? aihgt im out... ima jus download them see how they sound....peace..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

demons = "trauma" on the "worst" cd

cold as ice = a song on celcius......pretty tight!

i dont know why some idiot called it demons though????
damn white people!!!

hahaha

out!!