BREATHE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
I finally got the track and it´s fucking sick !!!
Hardcore fast Tech n9ne Rhymes in a smooth way and my brother RonnZ did a good job with the beat !!!
LET IT BÄNG Motherfuckaz !!

Buy the new ANGHELLIC cuz every track is a fucking hit !!!
From This Ring to Tormented to Psycho Bitch and Einstein over to Sinister Tech or Who you came to see and I guess Devil Boy and F.T.I are good too.
Post your favour beat :
My one is This Ring from Icy Roc
PEACE RED PLAYA BERLIN GERMANY:classic:

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Sorry Sorry

Can´t send you the shit because Travis will kill me if I would do it !
I got the track because RonnZ did the beat and they send us every track from RonnZ back , Sorry guys but you have to wait !!!

By the way Swick they will reconize soon with whom they are fucking wit...next summer is my time !

Coming out this summer ´03 from PhatAct Entertainment :

RED PLAYA² - Feurig & Räudig -
produced by RonnZfromBerlin and Red Playa

But I will give you all a snippet when the time is right since then bye bye RED PLAYA ALEXANDER

Oct 27, 2002
lol

'originaly posted by techn9nehq' GET YA MIND RIGHT and wait for the album like the rest......fuckin bootlegger!!!
lol do u know what bootlegging is??? bootlegging is burning an album then selling it and not giving the profits to the artists ... or taping a tape ! peace anyway t9hq ... just correcting ya! sighnin off ya!

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Lejo is a pisser

Can somebody stop this child I mean lejo broke ?
You´re still writing bullshit !
You told me not to start unimportant threads ...
You did it more then twice example : the cursed thread and the bored thread about breathe FUCK YOU 4 REAL And the snippet will be the snippet of my LP FEURIG & RÄUDIG
So I´m not a bootlegging ass PhatAct and Strange Music we´re like family ...
Tell em the tru
I´m sorry for you guys but I need to tell him this : Don´t get on my nerves !!!!

Jul 7, 2002
Playa A.......you and Ronnz should be recieving your Trajik shit real soon...I was abit delayed in sending it out. You know I am goign to be waiting over here for some shit you man....I 'love the shit I have heard so far.

Oct 27, 2002
Lejo is a pisser
hahhahah im not lejo lol ... i said if im wrong but bootlegging is selling people's cutts on cd or tape without giving them profit ... i know for a fact .... shit man have a cry why dont ya ... damn its the fucking internet dont take it to seriously ! fine if ya want i take back ma shit if u care that much!

Oct 27, 2002
SORRY 4 real! but ya probly still can hate on me , but ur country has dopest guns ever! ex: HECKLER & KOCH MP5_ Cyclic Rate: 8oo rounds per min for those that dunno todays swat use em... most yall wont b intrested but if ya carry ya self some heat ya will! i carry a 9mm p90 ... every one carry a gat or u will be extremely sorry 1 day!