Boxing schedule for month of December

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
naner12 did you watch it?? Not gonna post spoilers...
Had to go to work. I stayed offline to not get spoiled and just finished watching it. No way he's not fighter of the year. He just wiped his ass with a guy who held a title since 2002, and he moved up 2 weight classes to do it.

That was a star making performance. 4 knockdowns, never got too wild in there, and ended him to the body. Looks like he has better power there where he's not killing himself to make weight. Unbelievably impressive.

Did you watch the whole card?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
That kinda reminds me of Segura/Calderon. I know the situations were totally different, but I was pretty shocked to see that Narvaez not only lost, but got completely destroyed in the 2nd like that. He's getting old, but he was totally dismantled.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Good shit. No I haven't seen the whole card, I didn't stay up that late (or wake up that early) to watch it live. Saw the results in the morning and found the main event on YouTube shortly after. How were the undercard fights?
Pretty good. Murata should have been able to get rid of a guy like Nicklow with no pop, who's been stopped by every decent fighter he's ever fought. Thought he could have done better, but it's still early enough in his career.

Yaegashi Vs. Guevara was really good, just like damn near every other Yaegashi fight. Guevara ended it with a pretty body shot in the 7th, it was over immediately. And Linares did what he had to do against Prieto but it was a nice KO. Made him do a dance before falling. Definitely worth checking out the card.