BLACK LEGACY - V.JONES - IN STORES TOMORROW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2006
No disrespect but 6-7 out of 10 compared to what? Tupac's greatest hits! Cuzzo this cd slappin! Best I've heard in a long while and I've copped the latest shit out if it's sold at rasputin's! Keep pushin' V.!

Jan 23, 2006
THIS ALBUM HAS GREAT SOUND QUALITY, TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION AND V JONES IS A GOOD RAPPER IT'S DEFINATELY WORTH COPPIN. "SMOTHER SUMTHIN" IS REDICULOUS GOOD TO SEE AN OLD SCHOOL VET LIKE B-DUBB ON THE ALBUM.

Nov 7, 2005
Pharoah, I'm glad you feel that way and I appreciate your sponsorship. Lol. I have a big Money Motivated Entertainment/ Black Legacy release party coming up real soon. It's being put in the works as we speak!!!
lace me so i can get involved and put some energy with it and help push it. i think you could be the one to kick off a new wave of bay talent getting a chance to shine.

Oct 28, 2003
No disrespect but 6-7 out of 10 compared to what? Tupac's greatest hits! Cuzzo this cd slappin! Best I've heard in a long while and I've copped the latest shit out if it's sold at rasputin's! Keep pushin' V.!
2Pac's greatest hits? Are you smoking crack? This is nowhere on any Pac album no less a greatest hits. I can see that he is a BIG fan of Pac and his style, but you are doing V Jones a dis-service by making this comparison. But whatever the case I did support him a bought his album and I gave my consumers feedback

Nov 1, 2006
That's not what I'm saying cuzzo. I'm not in no way saying he's topped a Pac album. I'm saying in order for you to only give it a 6-7 out of 10 that must be what you're comparing it too! Because imo this is the best I've heard since T.I vs. T.I.P. Just my 2 cents.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
THIS ALBUM HAS GREAT SOUND QUALITY, TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION AND V JONES IS A GOOD RAPPER IT'S DEFINATELY WORTH COPPIN. "SMOTHER SUMTHIN" IS REDICULOUS GOOD TO SEE AN OLD SCHOOL VET LIKE B-DUBB ON THE ALBUM.
Dub Danger Mob C.I.N. main, I be been a fool/
Hit the club it ain't no tellin' what I'm finna do/
I'm in my tennis shoes actin' like I'm a zoo/
We finna tear this motherfucka up from 10 to 2/ - B-Dub. . .

That nigga raw as fuck. . .It's nobody fuckin' with him in his element!!!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
That's not what I'm saying cuzzo. I'm not in no way saying he's topped a Pac album. I'm saying in order for you to only give it a 6-7 out of 10 that must be what you're comparing it too! Because imo this is the best I've heard since T.I vs. T.I.P. Just my 2 cents.
That's what's up!!! You keep me motivated. I can't let a nigga down who goes out on a limb and speaks in my behalf. Yeeh!!!

Dec 17, 2005
I'm fasho feelin the album too. That star child song is hella clean with that guitar beat, off the hook!! And I dont even have no subs in my shit and my truck was rattling from the knock on smother sumthin and walnuts....I personally loved it cuz its on some grown man type shit, not that bubble gummy poppy shit, but thats exactly why I fear a lot could be turned off by this CD. People just dont seem to fuck with the real no more, cuz the only people buying cd's is 13 year old white girls.....

Nov 7, 2005
that is a real fear. a lot of folks just want to party or hear some way out cocaine kingpin fantasies. it's a few of the veterans like jacka that give that mob music. a lot of the new cats, not all, either try to go super mainstream for the radio (which they ain't gonna get) or pretend to be pablo escobar and nobody can relate.
I'm fasho feelin the album too. That star child song is hella clean with that guitar beat, off the hook!! And I dont even have no subs in my shit and my truck was rattling from the knock on smother sumthin and walnuts....I personally loved it cuz its on some grown man type shit, not that bubble gummy poppy shit, but thats exactly why I fear a lot could be turned off by this CD. People just dont seem to fuck with the real no more, cuz the only people buying cd's is 13 year old white girls.....

Apr 12, 2004
v jones u know i fucks wit u man all day long u hit niggas hard man real talk wit the double disc keep that grind goin and when u in sac we gon knock one out but let me know when the party is fam so i can slide thru.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Love the album fam swooped it yesterday,Dre is tight on that talk box on In The Bay Music, In Me is another one I like my favorite is always gonna be Smutha Somethin, Stix got some heat also congrats on the album fam