BLACK LEGACY - V.JONES - IN STORES TOMORROW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
BLACK LEGACY - V.JONES - IN STORES TODAY!!!

THE STREETS IS TALKIN'!!! THE VERDICT IS IN!!! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! IN ALL RASPUTIN LOCATIONS TOMORROW!!! YOU NIGGAS IS GOING TO REALLY HAVE TO RAP ABOUT SOMETHING AFTER TOMORROW. NO MORE OF THAT ANIMATED CARTOON SHIT!!! IT'S REAL OUT HERE!!!

Oct 31, 2003
I'm going to pick up a copy, but how can the "verdict be in" if the album hasn't dropped yet? I dig that you say what you feel is the truth. Who is some of these "animated cartoon" artist? Are you talking about cats like Thizz because of their subject matter and cartoon animated graphics?

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Who is some of these "animated cartoon" artist? Are you talking about cats like Thizz because of their subject matter and cartoon animated graphics?
I'm not speaking on Thizz. Although, this is Bay Area Rap Talk. I'm always speaking in regards to rap in general!!! I don't regionalize what I'm talking about to the Bay. I'm part of the Bay!!! I am Rich city!!! However, you got niggas that make songs like "Shake your Laffy Taffy" and "Yaah, Trick Yaah" Come on man be serious!!! Get the fuck out of here with that shit!!! It's niggas dying daily out here in the Bay!!! (And, yes, San Jose is part of the Bay!!! I read the threads.) The Bay is the Bay is the Bay is the Bay!!! Ain't no just Oakland, Richmond, Frisco and the V the Bay. That's the fuckin' problem now!!! It's all two divided out here for niggas to want to fuck with one another!!! Fuck that shit. . the real fucks with what's real and whose real. . .with that said. . .

Debut album "Black Legacy" in all Rasputin locations tomorrow!!!

And, lastly, I'm a fan of music before I'm an artist!!! And, as a fan, I want something for real for my money. I want quality. I want heat. I want that real shit and with that said. . .

Debut album "Black Legacy" in all Rasputin locations tomorrow!!!

Dec 17, 2005
Shit, Im up in Sac right now but once I pass through the V later this week Im gonna pick this shit up and slap it in my new system.....is "smother sumthin" and "what is it" gonna be on here cuz I never really had a CDQ mastered version of these older slaps?

Oct 28, 2003
I bought the album on wednsday and I will say it had a few nice tracks, but it wasn't the game changing album you might might think it is. I think you would have been better suited with 1 album instead of a double cd. And though I know you want to rep the Rich you had it on over-kill imo as a consumer. It had some tracks that could have been cut because you had other tracks that serviced the same points in other songs. All in all I did buy it and I will keep it...I wasn't disapointed, but I surely wasn't blown away by the product. On another note the other guy on the album was pretty solid. 6-7 out of 10.

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
I bought the album on wednsday and I will say it had a few nice tracks, but it wasn't the game changing album you might might think it is. I think you would have been better suited with 1 album instead of a double cd. And though I know you want to rep the Rich you had it on over-kill imo as a consumer. It had some tracks that could have been cut because you had other tracks that serviced the same points in other songs. All in all I did buy it and I will keep it...I wasn't disapointed, but I surely wasn't blown away by the product. On another note the other guy on the album was pretty solid. 6-7 out of 10.
I definitely appreciate your purchase. And, I'm always open to hear an honest review. But, just so we're on the up and up what is the title on the inside of tray card on the back of the cd?

Oct 28, 2003
I don't know what this has to do with anything, but it's "The Manifesto". Didn't the way I discribed the albulm tell you enough? I bought the album homie...no need to lie about it. Good luck with the project.