!big oso loc -started from the bottom!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2011
I think you should take it for what it is.. a homeboy doing a free mixtape track showing love to the homies doing their thing.. give em props or keep moving.. i dont think a fuckin grammy was in his thought process while recording this..
lol so what if its a free track rappers do mixtapes all day plus this track is wack as fuck and who does a track over some shitty ass drake beat .

Oct 18, 2011
norte raps been whack for a while. i think its time to just drop the genre. It was a vague concept to begin with. I'm not saying stop rapping, just try a different subject. Notice woodies albums only had 2-3 ignorant norte(says norte 10+ times) tracks and they were the shittiest tracks on there while the rest actually appealed to people of all kinds. Gangbanging as a whole is the dumbest shit you could devote your life to. Just can't believe so many can't see that. I was only into this shit for a while because i grew up around it. People say they bang cause they grew up around it. But as long as you live theres always time to grow out of it. You still wonder why america hates blacks and mexicans so much.

May 2, 2002
why he always freestyle over drake beats
ive recorded hundreds of songs in almost 13 yrs in this game and ive done two remixes over drake beats. I dont think that qualifies as always freestylin over drake beats but its however you take it.. and yea the point of this song was to name drop those who started this genre and those who are continuing to push it.. i came up with the idea, wrote the song in an hour and took 15 min to record it. I wasnt goin for lyricist of the year or tryin to win any hip hop awards. Its just a free mixtape track that I put together for Homeboy Nation to show my luv to those in this homeboy rap game. Nothing more Nothing less. I know a lot of you aint feelin it and thats all good. I appreciate everyone's opinions and criticism

Sep 16, 2011
Came out good.

I don't agree with the statement in the song because I don't think any homeboy rapper has ever made it big yet.

I never seen a Norteno Rapper on BET or MTV. I've seen Lil Rob's stupid ass on there tho' but never any Northerner so I think its still a stretch to say anybody is actually successful yet