!big oso loc -started from the bottom!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Damn now that's that shit I DO like lol.
Great song and slide show.

Go to itunes and search ben davis and buy that album
Its a hitter! Rip to my loved one
And props to HBN for keepin it lit.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I fucken called it! Lol I knew he was gonna remake this song. The video was cool as fuck and like the concept of the song but wasn't feeling the song. I like the original song by Drake way better but I know a lot of people will like it so good for him.

This Oso song is basically this song but better

Jan 27, 2005
Do i have to be the hater that doesn't like this track? First off i didn't like the original to begin with... The concept is coo , great idea BUT oso didn't get too lyrical at all.. Nothing really stood out to me in that song...
Do you like anything homie? Everytime a track gets posted I've noticed you always saying you don't like it.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Do you like anything homie? Everytime a track gets posted I've noticed you always saying you don't like it.
Of course Im a fan of good music.... But in reality most of the stuff that gets posted on here I believe to be garbage. Its only my opinion, just like everyone else thinks it tight. Im simply not going to follow the crowd just because everyone else does... Theres plenty of good music in the genre off the top of my head lil dee,big rhino,mr.g and lil toro...

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Of course Im a fan of good music.... But in reality most of the stuff that gets posted on here I believe to be garbage. Its only my opinion, just like everyone else thinks it tight. Im simply not going to follow the crowd just because everyone else does... Theres plenty of good music in the genre off the top of my head lil dee,big rhino,mr.g and lil toro...
I also didn't like the song. Read my post homie lol I did however like the original song though and yea Oso was just named dropping not being lyrical at all

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I also didn't like the song. Read my post homie lol I did however like the original song though and yea Oso was just named dropping not being lyrical at all
yea! basically name dropped the whole song and stretched out his voice at the end of every line....

I would of liked the song more if he had named darkroom for example and tell a story of how it influenced him or a memory he had while listening to them and so forth.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
yea! basically name dropped the whole song and stretched out his voice at the end of every line....

I would of liked the song more if he had named darkroom for example and tell a story of how it influenced him or a memory he had while listening to them and so forth.
That would have been way better like pick just 3 main artists that influenced him and tell a story about em or tell why and how he was influenced by them in each verse. Or do the same but talking about 2 artists per verse idk something better than this and with a different and most importantly an Original beat behind it not remake songs by established artists that he hates on. Just my 2 cents

Props: Mr G