Big Lurch didn't do it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
X has always had a parole hearing set for 2014. The only real talk about him getting out sooner was if he appealed his case which he never did. The part about his parole has never changed. As for the albums, I see what you mean but that shit is pretty minor. The cell phone and recorder that he was caught with are in the same category of contraband as a tattoo gun or a playboy magazine.
well hopefully things go his way. i always wondered how he would sound musically out free on streets in the studio.

Props: Filthy_Rich

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I dont know if i can even partly believe that.

although i wouldnt put it past the LAPD

the murdered womans mom really believes he ate a piece of flesh because he 'saw it on the ground and was tripping and thought it was a piece of meat'????

who the fuck would be walking around a apartment with a dead body, see a chunk of meat and think to themselves oh that must be a piece of tri-tip form earlier that i dropped, god made dirt and dirt dont hurt :chomp:

thats gotta be the dumbest explanation for why one would have a piece of someones body in their stomach. i mean id hope he didnt do it, but he dosent even know for sure himself. he was on so much water he had complete amnesia for like 2 weeks. they had to explain to him that he killed someone

w that said big lurch is one of my favorite rappers and id love to see a new album. 'i did it to you' was one of the hardest songs ive ever heard.

Last edited: