Big Lurch didn't do it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 8, 2003
This is high hopes with no freedom. Much like X-Raided was suppose to be released in 2011 or whatever. It's a ray of sunshine that's eclipsed by the system in the end.
exactly. Max B or x-raided not getting out either reality is reality. the system dont give a fuck about non of these niggas and its especially bc they gangsta rappers.

Last edited:
Props: Gemini

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Please don't compare X-Raided to Big Lurch and Max B. They are all rappers but that's where the similarities end. X-Raided actually has a parole date and a legitimate case for his innocense. Lurch and Max have nothing of the sort.

And Raided shits on both them of lyrically.

Psycho Active 2 coming soon

Feb 8, 2003
Please don't compare X-Raided to Big Lurch and Max B. They are all rappers but that's where the similarities end. X-Raided actually has a parole date and a legitimate case for his innocense. Lurch and Max have nothing of the sort.

And Raided shits on both them of lyrically.

Psycho Active 2 coming soon

Honestly most x music hasn't been memorable since vengeance is mine due to lackluster production. All that don't matter bc this about system nit showing no mercy. They say that every year on here about him getting out but it never happens . Them crackas not letting him out his black ass gonna rot in there. Don't think they not gonna use them albums he recorded in there for you against him either they will pull out all stops. He needs a miracle god bless that nigga

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
They say that every year on here about him getting out but it never happens . Them crackas not letting him out his black ass gonna rot in there. Don't think they not gonna use them albums he recorded in there for you against him either they will pull out all stops. He needs a miracle god bless that nigga
X has always had a parole hearing set for 2014. The only real talk about him getting out sooner was if he appealed his case which he never did. The part about his parole has never changed. As for the albums, I see what you mean but that shit is pretty minor. The cell phone and recorder that he was caught with are in the same category of contraband as a tattoo gun or a playboy magazine.