best mall in da bay area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know whats weird about malls in the bay area

they actually allow crowds larger than a dozen black people together to shop

i seen these kids spill out of a mall in fairfield..like 25 of them...shit looked like a ghetto ass tornado..theyd call in the task force if that happened at a mall in san diego..cops used to make us show them that we had money in groups of 3's.

May 31, 2006
kendonesia said:
yea that Westfield Valley Fair Mall on Stevens Creek has hella broads for sure, I almost break my neck every time Im there
Westfield is the biggest damn mall i ever been to.. isn't it like 8 stories or so? i didn't really lke the stores though. it's tight cuz it's right by BART though

kendo

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
JackArtist510 said:
Westfield is the biggest damn mall i ever been to.. isn't it like 8 stories or so? i didn't really lke the stores though. it's tight cuz it's right by BART though
2 stories, but hella big. A good mall for New Era hats, at least four stores that have a good selection

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
i like sunvalley, thats where i go the most.
than stonestown over in the sco.
than hilltop is coo, only been there 2 times at tha most tho'.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
kendonesia said:
2 stories, but hella big. A good mall for New Era hats, at least four stores that have a good selection
He's talking about the San Francisco Centre, which is also owned by Westfield(they also own: Metreon, Oakridge, and shitload of other malls).....