best mall in da bay area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2007
which mall in da bay yall think has the tighest gear? shit like bape hoodies, multi clolor hoodies, air brushed/painted shirts, exclusive J,s and forces n shit? and also which mall has da baddest bitches?

Apr 19, 2006
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
which mall in da bay yall think has the tighest gear? shit like bape hoodies, multi clolor hoodies, air brushed/painted shirts, exclusive J,s and forces n shit? and also which mall has da baddest bitches?

you can get all the LS j's at almost every mall now, but i aint so sure about the forces, i usually shop at hilltop cuz i live near it, but i like sunvalley and tanforan

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
well if you lookin for tha fape hoodies and other fruity colored hoodies then hilltop, sun valley definitely got tha baddest batches tho

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:

what the fuck are "exclusive js?" you mean fake jordans?

the best mall to me is sunvalley mall, in pleasant hill. that mall has bitches galore.

not to mention arden mall in sacramento, that mall has bitches everywhere.