BEST HEAD SHOP IN THE BAY????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i can't believe some of you guys never heard of the term "head shop"...it's a place where they sell bongs and shit...tobacco products

but i guess gas is right...they call them smoke shops now. head shop is kind of an old hippie term
i think its because 'smoke shops' USED TO BE places that sold cigars, like the tinder box. Like back in 2002 i bought my swisher sweets at a place that sold cigars.. but now those places are far and in between.

its like theres hella liquor stores with 'smoke shops' attached to them..pretty much i just think they kinda outrran the classic 'head shop' that you find in hippy neighborhoods and beaches and everyone looks at them as the same things now.

but 'headshops' tend to be alot bigger than smokeshops

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i went into a smoke shop yesterday to buy a bowl and dude was all 'are you a member?' im like 'no...' hes all 'you cant shop here if youre not a member'

3 people lost their membership cards while i was getting mine made

you cant expect stoners to remember and hold on to cards

i lost mine by the time i got home

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
THIZZHARD IS BIASED!!! lmao

I was @ Bulldogs 2 weeks ago & the prices were OUTLANDISH!!!!

.....maybe if you are coppin a little pipe or somethin its cool, but if their vaporizers & bongs were DOUBLE the prices of the same ones that are online.

I fucks with Paramount Imports.... www.paramountimports.com
come thru today and ill give you 35% off you gotta pay cash tho