BEST HEAD SHOP IN THE BAY????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
If your in the east bay, check out fusion novelties in antioch. Its right off hwy 4. I just picked up a nice piece today and im very happy with it. They got a gang load of pipes, bongs, scales, even tattoo equip.

G

Goodfella

generation rock in concord is pretty cool. the dude wll throw his pipes against the wall to show you they won't break. anyway they got a nice selection of all accesories, a tattoo parlor, and good prices on blown glass...and you can negotiate with them like a motherfucker!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
head shop? lmao... !

wouldnt it be hella hilarious if that WAS a slang name for a massage parlor?

niggas headed to the headquarters

headed to the thunderdome

edit: i havent heard the slang name headshop in yeeears..since i was a teen....they call them smoke shops now lolol

G

Goodfella

i can't believe some of you guys never heard of the term "head shop"...it's a place where they sell bongs and shit...tobacco products

but i guess gas is right...they call them smoke shops now. head shop is kind of an old hippie term

May 9, 2002
i can't believe some of you guys never heard of the term "head shop"...it's a place where they sell bongs and shit...tobacco products

but i guess gas is right...they call them smoke shops now. head shop is kind of an old hippie term
Ohhhhhh ok. Yeah, they have always been called smoke shops to me. They are always run by an Asian dude who has bongs, hukkas, brass knuckles, knock off samurai swords, posters of Tupac, bandanas, and tube socks.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Santa Rosa: mighty quinn and peacepipe always kept updated w/ real good with glass and vapes.

if you ever make a trip to Santa Cruz Irie Motivations on the eastside and Glass Roots (downtown front st.) definetely top the list for the monterey bay.

Gonna have to check out Bulldog cause all the shops I've been to around the southbay has been nathen but hot trash.