best album in 1996

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
MrFedEx503 said:
96 was a historical Year for hip hop period
an unbelievable year.... you can buy almost any album from any coast that year and not be dissapointed..... *smokes joint and reminisces about the old times*

don't forget about mac mall, celly cel, 2-illeven, and SIC

as far as albums from LA and NY..... the list is immeasurable......

< post young 800

B

Blackjack 1577

Didn't IMP come out in 95? Cause on my copy it says some shit like "1995 In A Minute Records" on tha back.

But I think tha best in album in 96 was tha Dayton Family-FBI

Every nigga and they momma use to bump that shit here in Flint when it first came out. But other tight albums were Makaveli-7 day theory and All eyez on me.

96 was a tight year for rap fa sho!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Ice Cream Man is master P's best album in my opinion...I dont know what L-Wood's trippin on, I could practically bump that shit straight through...the production was just too sick.

Aug 18, 2002
I'll have to dust it off and give it another listen...I just remember being real disappointed when it droped after 1 1/2 years of anticipation. So disappointed that it's been on the shelf since. I wasn't trippin, it's more that my response was my first reaction to that post......I respect ya'lls thoughts and will check-it out again soon. My favorite P is The Ghetto's Trying to Kill Me.

Apr 26, 2002
Pac's death effects me no more than the death of a junkie that od'd on heroin, a ton of people that I don't know die everyday...their deaths don't effect me so why should pac's (who was also one of those many deaths)

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Al-Kaholik said:
Pac's death effects me no more than the death of a junkie that od'd on heroin, a ton of people that I don't know die everyday...their deaths don't effect me so why should pac's (who was also one of those many deaths)

Because that was the end of his insanely good music.

Junkies dont make classic songs.

Now if you dont like 2Pac's songs, I can totally understand it & agree.

May 10, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Ice Cream Man is master P's best album in my opinion...I dont know what L-Wood's trippin on, I could practically bump that shit straight through...the production was just too sick.
I thought "The Ghettos Tryin To Kill Me"(the original...not the re-release) was his best work by FAAAAAAAR....

Apr 26, 2002
I liked his songs dont get me wrong..but what is wrong is when you got a million people that show more respects to tupac than they do to their own dead homies/relatives, and all these cats callin him the realest most thuggish etc when they haven't even met the cat, he coulda been soft as hell and no one would know.

You gotta look at the big picture, he was runnin off at the mouth and got dumped on...nothin more nothin less, this happens to people all the time.