Bernard Hopkins speakin the truth about Floyd Mayweather

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If another man speaks on another mans (so called) money problems and then laughs...

That's classified as hatin' where I come from.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And you're the Hopkins of the siccness, you stay hatin'. Well I can't really call you Hopkins because you're picking Floyd to beat Shane (easily) and you would pick Floyd to beat Pacman too if they fought. So I can't really call you the Hopkins of the siccness because you don't let your hate affect your predictions. Hopkins always or most of the time picks against Floyd.

I guess Bernard can go back to laughin' at another dude for having so called money problems.

Jan 18, 2006
Lol, yall 2 going back and forth constantly is pretty funny, 2-0 I don't know why u bother. Tony thinks differently and ur definitely not gonna change his opinion

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm not even trying to change his opinion I just want his ADD ass to at least stay on topic.
Just trying to help you understand why I think Bernard is hatin' on Floyd bruh....

I brought up Donovan McNabb and Roy Jones because Bernard hated on them too. I thought you might see a pattern but I guess not.

But let's stay on topic and talk about Floyd's money problem(s) like some gossip hoes in a hair salon. So how much does Floyd owe the IRS?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LMFAO^^^^^ I just said that Mayweather is the biggest draw in boxing and the numbers prove it.... it's the truth but you if you want to call it nuthuggin' then go ahead. Let's stay on topic.

So how much does Floyd owe the IRS in back taxes? Maybe we should ask Bernard huh...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
why you asking me?

Cause I am trying to stay on topic.... you know I don't want that ADD kickin' in... LMFAO, save the gossip for the girlies. Since Hopkins brags so much about being in a 5x5 cell maybe he should revisit the prison rule book and stay out of other folks business.

Feb 13, 2006
I think Bhop's point he was trying to make was save your money becuz in 20-30 yrs when your done with boxing. You want to be able to relax and not have to worry about how your going to pay your next bill.
I think he was trying to get across to floyd was to think more down the road. To see the whole picture not just the here and now.