Bay Haterz???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
I don't know what songs they got up...but y'all gotta realize that some songs just aren't gonna catch many ears outside of the Bay or outside of CA. In some cases, cats from NY and outside the west will not give something a chance just because it's not from their own region. NY and the south go at it all the time on internet boards.

Tracks like "Blow the whistle" have a lot more appeal and aren't nearly as gimmicky as "Stunna glasses at night" and the Ghostbusters flip. And if you ask me....anything that gets pushed on radio, BET, MTV, and in the clubs will blow up, regardless of how dope or wack it is. So don't trip off the comments on there.

May 26, 2006
Hawk4589 said:
^^co-sign and the bay people that are talking shit are the ones who are use to the real bay music not so much all the new hyphy shit
This Tangible...THATA RIGHT..FUCK ALL THAT HYPHY SHIT..THAT REAL BAY SHIT IS LOST MAYNE...I STAY ANTI-HYPHY HAH HAH HAHA YOU'LL SEE...