Bay Haterz???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
XXLMag.com got some bay slaps on the Bangers section... only thing is, some of them is gettin' bad feedback. That sucks, but daymn I guess it was comin'. Some of the shit that come along with goin' hyphy isn't something to glamorize about. If bay artists don't step they lyrical game up, shit is gonna flop. Feedback is comin' from everywhere, even the bay. So what that mean??? Not everybody feelin' the bay or the hyphy movement. There are better songs out there, but if these are the ones the world hearin and not feelin' - then they ain't even gonna bother with the other slap.

http://xxlmag.com/online/?cat=17

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i aint really feelin the hyphy but aint hatin on the west either
maybe because i aint from cali
west is where i was raised and stay here forever

haterz on eastcoast can take a seat and shut the fuck up
who the fuck bumps garbage like joe budden out here
eastcoast dickrides buddens like he the god of rap
hell never blow up and is broke as fuck

Dec 1, 2005
Dude got a point though... they shouldve put some other track from mistah F.A.B cuz If I thought it was kind of cheesy at first and all i listen to bay shit... imagine niggaz that aint knowin half of the words fab spits on this track.. it makes the track sound like little kid shit.. but I stay slappin it cuz I know whats sup wit this type of music

D

DaSlimReaper

How come every time people hate on the Bay someone has to make a thread about it?

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
xxl = gunit propaganda tabloid
i think they rated massacre xxl
massacre was beyond horrible
wasted 5 minutes of my life downloadin that poopy

Jan 19, 2006
check he sohh.com forums for the epitome of bay/e-40 hate... although recently I found out it's the same 3 guys with multiple accounts starting threads and agreeing with themselvse...

it's really weird how much effort they put into hating a region

Jun 21, 2006
ghost ride it is weak. its a fun track when you're just sittin in a parking lot sapped up and stewy, but it got old real fast. i heard it for the first time 2 weeks ago and i already groan when it comes on... Fabby needs to step his lyrical game up if he's trying to get recognition for tracks like this

Jan 5, 2006
i know this is a little off subject n shit.. but any of you know how much mac dre made n if he went gold or platinum? im tryna prove a point on some bay haters.